Status: In-progress :3 x]

Untitled

Gym...Death Trap

Gym…Death Trap

9th period, everyone’s favorite period, last of the day.
But, all those who had 9th period gym basically hated the way there school day ended. Lori walked into the gym wearing her grey sweatpants and black get crunk t-shirt. She had only just noticed the whole on the back of the shirt.
Her day was amazing, minus her Spanky problems, but despite that, her day was nice. Then gym had to blow it all up in her face.
She sucked at gym and often hurt herself or fake being hurt just to get out of it. Because if she didn’t fake, a ball or something would collide with her sensitive head.
“Hey!”, Cassie called from the tiny group in the middle of the gymnasium. She was adorable with her high up pigtails. She looked cute with or without glasses! How could those cheerleaders be mean to such a sweetheart?!
“We managed to get this far! At least we have all the same classes!”, Lori cheered.
“Yea! And…Jayreck has the same gym period, just a different teacher, because he’s older then us.”, She blushed.
“You two would be cute!”, Lori screamed as loud as she could.
Jayreck, who was in a big group in the corner of the gym, looked over and waved to Lori and Cassie…but mostly Cassie.
“Unfortunately Spanky has been in almost all of our classes! The only freedom we have is gym and history!”, Lori whined.
“So, he doesn’t want to get together, hookup or date or anything?”, Cassie asked curiously. “He acts like he has no idea what’s going on!”, Lori raised her voice in frustration. Cassie just shook her head and smiled, “YOU two would be a cute couple.”
“Really? Because this morning he was a man whore who was to stay 10 feet away from me!”, Lori teased.
“I change my mind often!”, Cassie smirked like a naughty child.
The cheerleader posse checked in with the teacher and huddled by the bleacher on the right side of the gym.
Kayla sat in between the gossiping blondes and brunettes. She was just gazing off into the distance when a familiar shirt on a not so familiar person caught her eye.
“That’s Spanky’s shirt…”, she mumbled to herself then she said to the girls, “who’s wearing the Get Crunk shirt?”
“New girl.”, Emma, another bitchy cheerleader replied.
“Why would she have Spanky’s shirt…it has the hole and everything!”, Kayla yelled. “Maybe they…you know…”, Emma said as she stuck her finger into a hole she made with her opposite hand.
“I wouldn’t doubt it.”, Another black haired Cheerleader girl named Marie put in.
“Well, I’ll teach that dumb slut how we do.”, Kayla announced as she stood up.
She walked over to there gym teacher who had a large stomach but skinny legs, kind of like Dr. Eggman. She whispered something to him and shook his head.
“What a day! What a day”, he began to announce to the whole gym, “The Cheerleading Squad has decided to show off there first routine of the year!”
Everyone sat down. Lori and Cassie looked bored and Lori picked her nails.
“C’mon girls!”, Kayla encouraged her teammates to stand up.
“Cheerleaders: Only girls who can make spreading there legs an art…”, Lori said all serious. Everyone laughed.
“Like you could do better.”, Kayla talked back.
“Bet I could…”, Lori smiled at her.
She walked over to her squad when she suddenly fell, “OW! I think I twisted it! I can’t do my part now!”
“We need her for the cheer!”, Marie yelled.
“She has the most important role!”, Emma continued.
“Well, girls…Lori said she could do it…Show her the run.”, Kayla smirked at Lori evilly. Lori smiled and walked up to them eagerly. After two minutes of studying doodles of the cheer in a popping pink notebook, she closed it and placed it to the side.
When they started, Lori did everything as the notebook instructed. Cassie couldn’t take her eyes off her, Lori was moving like on of them. She didn’t mess up a single time while the others did a lot. Which only made them look worse.
When the routine ended Lori plopped safely on the ground and smiled, “Gymnastics for 6 years.”
“Well, Now that proves it.”, Kayla growled like she knew how to fight back.
“Proves what?”, Lori asked.
Marie and Emma interrupted and said together, “You are so pro! You should join us!” “That’s a nice offer, but I don’t wanna spread my legs for a living.”, Lori mocked as she continued to Cassie.
“I forgot, guess the girls did too”, Kayla started half teasing and half relieved, “you only spread your legs for Spanky!”
Cassie jumped at the comment, “What are you implying?!”
“The shirt is his.”, Marie pointed.
“Same hole and all.”, Emma continued.
“So…skank, tell us, how was your free ride?”, Kayla asked in her snobbiest, bitchiest tone. “I didn’t get one, this is his shirt.”, Lori admitted.
“HA!”, the three preps cheered in unison.
“He let me borrow it because I was lacking a Gym shirt. He let me because we’re getting along famously.”, Lori said back knowing this would get to Kayla.
The bell rang.
“Look at the time…gotta go!”, yelled Cassie as she pulled Lori away, trying to break the tension.
♠ ♠ ♠
:]]] next chapter sooon :D
to see what the characters look like follow these 2 links:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16620026/characters-of-ddc-greenwoodreally
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16651598/update-on-characters

Thanks for reading guys :D