Status: Eeekk. i need to catch up

Dear Diary

1-18-1

I hate myself for everything i ever put my friends and family through. They don't deserve a person like me. I just make their lives more stressed than it needs to be. I wanna stand up and say im sorry to everyone, but sometimes its just too hard. Im sorry to everyone that i've pushed out of my life. Im sorry to anyone that i've ever brought into the drama of loosing a best friend, or a boyfriend. Im sorry im not the perfect best friend and that i will get pissed off at you at some point. Im sorry that a bad relationship costs us a friendship. Im sorry if i yell. Im sorry if am a bitch. Im sorry that i just want someone to be there and listen to me, even though your life could be ten times harder. Im sorry i lie and say that im fine. Im sorry that you really cant ever see me happy. Im sorry if i break your heart. Im sorry that i'll never be the daughter that you've always wanted. Im sorry that i break things. Im sorry that i cry myself to sleep and not be able to get up in the morning for school. Im sorry that i failed my tests. Im sorry i get bad grades. Im sorry that i talked back to you, and made things worse. I dont mean all that i say and i hope you come to realize that. Im sorry i find things out that im not supposed to know. Im sorry for.. being me.