Status: Short story. Finished (:

You're Back Baby

1/1

"OH MY GOD IAN!" Sean shouted and he leaped towards me, his blonde locks swept against his face.

He rushed up to me and practically jumped into my arms. A smile lit up my face.

"Sean! I missed you baby, I really did. Next time, let's tour together, eh?" I said.

And he nodded, blushed a little and kissed me with all the passion he had.

Gavin walked past, muttering. "Get a room you two!" and he smiled at us.

Everyone in Sean's band-The Blackout and mine- Lost Prophets knew about us both and so did the fans. They accepted us, like friends would. And now we're the thing everyone aw's at in the morning while we're on tour and at concerts. I first met Sean when he started touring with us as our supporting act. One thing led to another and here we are, a year later. And I couldn't be happier.

And every time we tour together we put our little act on when we're performing. The fans love it. When we first told the fans they went mental. I bet some of them were suspecting that something was going on because of the pictures seen in Kerrang! And on the web of us together. So we just came out instead of hiding.

I put Sean down and took his hand in mine and led him inside. He'll be tired I bet. He has just toured all round England again on the K! Relentless Tour and has been gone 3 months.

"Babes, shall we go to bed? I know you're probably tired" I asked, looking at him.

He gave a small nod and I led him to our room, where we got changed and we got into bed. He lent on my chest and as I was stroking his hair he fell to sleep. And soon I followed him, into my dreams and a deep sleep.
But I was soon awoken by fingers trailing down my chest and a passionate kiss on my lips. Sean wanted me.

"Oh so your finally awake!" he said, a mischievous grin on his face.

"Sorry, I was just so so tired, y'know" I said and winked.

And I rushed at him, tackling him to the bed and straddling his waist. He was giggling so hard he was going red. I began kissing all the way down his face and to his neck. And I found his sweet spot and I began to suck and lick and I bit down hard and broke the skin.
His giggled turned to moans and he was in the mood. He was moaning quite a bit as my fingers brushed his chest.

I let my fingers trail down his spine, and he shivered in delight. His lips pressed again my stomach in a simple kiss. I grasped his head in my hands, the soft blonde locks falling through my fingers. And I grasped his face and pulled it to mine for a passionate kiss.

His tongue quickly entered my mouth; he was just as ready for this as I was. I could tell Sean had missed me, a lot. He wanted me, he wanted this more than ever, to be loved.

He reached down to my jeans. He tugged on my belt, but it wouldn't come out from within the loops of my tight jeans.

"Not yet baby, let's savour this" I breathed.

And he looked up at me, his eyes practically begging for it. He began rubbing me through my jeans and I just couldn't help myself. Off came my jeans and off came his. I was still kissing him, our tongues fighting for dominance in my mouth. He was the more dominate of us but he still liked to take it. And I began to slide down his boxers while he slid down mine.
And what happens next...you decide.
♠ ♠ ♠
First slash I ever wrote for Ian/Sean hope you enjoyed it (:
More will be coming your way.