Sequel: It's So Right
Status: All done. Comment and let me know what you thought!

It's So Wrong

Help Me

Lucifer hurried past me, a flushed look on his face, throwing the door open with all the strength he had. He didn't even pause to say goodbye, which stung a little, and just flew out of the restaurant as if he was scared of something. Or someone.

I rolled my eyes and growled inwardly, turning towards Krystal.

“What did you do?”

“Me?” His innocent look was so fake; I could see right through it. “I didn't do anything.”

“Sure.” I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his blantant lie. It was obvious he'd done something to Lucifer.

Getting an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach, an indescribable sensation that only happens when you know something's about to go wrong, even though you don't know what it is. I said a quick goodbye to Krystal, not really looking at him, before fleeing the restaurant in the same manner as Lucifer.

The customers must think we're crazy, us teens flying about all over the place like that.

Screw em.

I caught sight of the freshman's small body, almost lost in the crowd, dwarfed by the adults around him, and sped up, desperately hoping I wouldn't lose sight of him.

Something had happened to cause him to leave so quickly, and I had to know what.

Fuck.

I'm such a creep.

I wanted to know everything about the fragile boy. I wanted to hold him, save him from the bullies. Laugh with him and see his smile.Kiss him even

Shaking my head to get rid of the perverted thoughts I was having about the small boy, I focused on the road ahead again, eyes darting from side to side, scanning for the familiar head of black hair that I knew so well.

Too well, in fact.

When I couldn't find it in the sea of people, I began to panic. I shouldered my way through a group of girls (who squealed in surprise and anger at my intrusion) and broke into a light jog. Dodging round various people, I stopped to gather my bearings.

You may think I'm over-reacting. He's fourteen; he can take care of himself...right?

But it was getting dark and this whole weird feeling in my stomach wouldn't go away. So I decided to go on gut instinct -no pun intended- and keep searching for Lucifer.

The crowd thinned out at the end of the high street, just a few stragglers hurrying on, casting worried looks at the alleyway as they passed it. It had a reputation for being one of the favourite spots for drug dealers, rapists, and even (if the rumors were correct) serial killers.

No way in hell was I going down there.

So I turned back round, rain running down my face, and started walking back up the high street with me head hung dejectedly.

Maybe Lucifer would be alright on his own after all.

He didn't need me.

Luke!

Was the only word I could scream, silently in my head, as my ability to breathe and talk had been cut off by my captors grasp. As the knife zig-zagged towards my throat again, this time for the lethal cut, I tried pleading with my eyes.

Begging Josh for my release. For my life.

He laughed cruelly at my expression, tightening his grip sadistically.

The cool metal inched closer, touching my skin now.

And then, in a blur, I was released, thrown against the wall with immense force.

My vision was turning back, first the corners of my vision flickering and then going out. Soon enough I was out cold.

Was this yet another cruel form of torture, to prolong my suffering until my eventual death at the hands of the school bully?

When they say that in movies, when something dramatic happens, it goes in slow motion, they aren't kidding.

Each step I took towards the figures in the dark seemed to last for hours, dragged down the side street by some force of nature and my own sense of curiosity, In my heightened state of mind, I saw the glint of metal and felt a strong urge to go quicker, to save whoever it was that was being attacked, not caring at all about my own life.

Eventually, after what appeared to have taken weeks, I collided with an immense force into the body of the person wielding the knife, sending both the captor and the victim flying. One of them, the victim, a slight boy who I didn't really have a chance to look at, was sent careering into the wall. Instead of cheeking to see if he was okay, I set my attention on the other, larger of the two, also male.

On another adrenaline high, I kicked the knife back out of his hand, where he'd been reaching for it; it too had flown out of the aggressors hand on impact. He whimpered as I grabbed his shirt collar and held him up, slamming him against the wall with such a force that made him scream in pain.

“Josh,” I growled, glaring harshly down at him, right in his face. “How does it feel to be treated as the victim and not the bully, eh?”

When he whimpered, I pulled him back, earning a sigh of relief from him, before shoving him back into the wall. After this, I let him go; causing him to land rather ungracefully on his ass, from a height of about a foot above the ground, Josh screamed out in pain...it was like music to my ears.

He will pay for what he's done to Lucifer.

Josh thought I was leaving, obviously, so he made a move to get up, clutching at the wall weakly and attempting to pull himself upright. I merely placed my foot on his knee, pushing down; applying enough pressure to force him to do what I want, but not enough that his knee would snap.

“Not so fast, asshole” I snarled viciously as I knelt down in front of him, face still above his head level. “I think I need to lay down some ground rules, don't you?”

He didn't reply, trembling from head to foot.

Good.

This was good.

Now I'm not really a sadistic guy, but then again there's people that deserve it, and those who don't.

A.K.A Lucifer didn't deserve all the shit people dealt to him, even though he put up with it. Josh, on the other hand, was first on my brand new list of torture victims.

I took the freshman's hand in my own, and pinched one of his fingers between my thumb and forefinger.

“Bullying isn't nice.” I stated, bending his finger back a little. Josh cried out pathetically and his eyes began to water.

“So from now on, you're going to treat Lucifer nicely, right?” He squirmed uncomfortably and bit his lip, nodding feverishly as I pushed further backwards.

“Good.” I gave him a smirk so charming, it could give Krystal a run for his money.

“Because if you don't...” I applied more pressure, bending it back until it was close to snapping in two. A cold sweat broke out onto Josh's forehead, and the sadistic devil hidden somewhere deep within me laughed. “You know what will happen...”

I left that to his imagination, letting go of his finger suddenly and standing up quickly. Josh heaved a sigh of relief, and for some odd reason, it annoyed me greatly.

The freshmen screamed like a little girl when I yanked him up by his hair – a difficult feat considering how little he had, but a triumph nonetheless.

“We'll be watching you” I breathed into his ear, noting with satisfaction that he trembled with fear in my grip.

Without a second glance, I threw him somewhere behind me, not bothering to check what he was doing as I heard his footsteps racing away.

Instead, I focused on the crumpled, broken heap in the corner.

It was Lucifer.

And it looked as if he wasn't breathing.

I felt someone shaking me, rather violently, as I came to, their panicked voice annoyingly loud in my ear. I groaned and stretched my aching muscles out; I had cramp from sitting...well laying really, in such a strange position. I didn't really chose to be knocked out.

“Lucifer! Lucifer!” They sounded incredibly distressed as I looked up at them, my eyes still bleary and unable to make out their features. “Thank God, you're alive! I thought I'd lost you...”!

Was I hearing them right? Who cared if I got stabbed in a side alley and left to bleed to death? Certainly not my bitchy mother; the only family I had.

And I had no friends either, so that solved that dilemma.

So why did they sound so concerned? It couldn't of been a stranger; he/she knew my name.

“Lucifer! Luc, please talk to me.” There voice was strained, as if it was holding back tears that were backed up down their throat.

My bleary vision cleared and I managed to zone in on their face, although the image was a little ragged around the edges.

“Luke, what..?”
I was severely taken aback; my voice hoarse and croaky. “You saved me? Or am I dreaming?”

Luke -or was he just my imagination? Death laughing in my face?- pulled me into his lap, cradling my small frame gently against his broad chest. Strong arms wrapped round my waist and I felt warm lips pressed to the top of my head, followed by the hot wind of an exhale.

“Yes, I saved you Luc,” He sounded very close to tears now. “I-I have a confession to make...”

I sighed contentedly and lent into his warmth, breathing in his smell.

That's when I realized that this was real. I really was settled in the lap of an angel; I could truly call him that now, as he'd just saved my life.

Luke's scent was a sweet mix of sherbet and the sharp tang of orange; not unpleasant, but certainly very unique.

I nodded my head, urging him to continue, remembering what he'd just said.

“I-I've been watching you for a long time Lucifer. I feel...protective of you for some reason, I don't know why.” Luke sounded almost desperate at this point, tripping over his words in a flurry to explain himself. “And please don't get creeped out. I'm not going to rape you or some creepy shit like that. That's how Krys and I knew what was going on with the bullies, how we were there to save you. Truth is, to be your friend was all I ever wanted and...”

Luke mumbled the last part so quietly I didn't even catch it. I shut my eyes and nuzzled into his chest, enjoying this small moment of safety I had.

Warm lips pressed to mine gently; I was too shocked to kiss him back.

“And to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.”

I think I passed out again from the shock. But, in a good way.

I'd finally found someone who could save me; who I could rely on and lean on when I needed their help, and in return, they could lean on me.

Because in the end, all this small, weak freshmen wanted was somebody to love, somebody to fill the void in his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, first off, I am SOOOOO sorry for not updating sooner D: I've been really busy with exam revision, and then I went camping. Plus I'm kinda lazy Dx So sorry, you all get a cookie for waiting so patiently =]

Alas, that is the end. It's finished! :O =[ I'm kinda sad; I really enjoyed writing this.

From the amount of comments I'd received (and thanks for all of them; I'll get on to them later), I'm guessing you all hate Krystal, right? Please don't Dx He's a softie at heart <3

I'm gonna reply to comments here, it makes things a little easier :D

balli-anne: Here's your update :P
Love me Broken: Why thank you :3 I don't want it do be boring Dx
BisexualAngel: Cliffys ftw :D
MiniMCR: Luke- "Well, I'm...*is gagged before he can say anything inappropriate*
totallytasha: Krystal- "hey! I'm not that much of an ass..." Luke-"Okai ^-^"
skinophone: Krystal- "Sorry, I'm gay love" (Trust him to be perverted xD)
SarahD: Good to hear ^-^
NeverEndingDarkness: Ahaha, he ISN'T dead >=D
hatsu-kouen2143: Already responded to you, heh heh :P
xXDark _Angel Xx: Glad you like it :D
aperfectsoundtrack: Update it is!~
Fight. Kat. Fight!: Mother Trucker?! I'm offended :O :P
alexander': Heeeere's the update :D
ms_deathbat: Your comment made me smile; and you got everything pretty much dead on O.o Krystal: *sulky face* Luke: "I love you too! <3 :D" Are you stalking Luke by any chance? Not that he minds ;D :P
LittleEmoFreak: Shut up you, you were neglecting him D:


And that's all. Sorry if I missed anyone, I'm running on virtually no sleep =[ Phew, I think this comment might be longer than the chapter Dx

Much love, TheTallOne xx <3 =]