Last Breath

Maxim Sholton is a 30 year old man, a proud father, a loving husband and a hard worker for society. He has a beautiful, caring wife, Anna. Max has two daughters, Jenna and Rachel. So far, his life has had it's ups and downs but on the most part, he is a positive person, looks forward to the good times and loves his family more than anything else. One day, while walking to work which is just 2 miles away, he is involved in a tragic accident. A construction company nearby leaves a crane unattended and a steel pipe comes crashing down on Max. He suffers severe head trauma as well as many other body injuries, and has a coma. Now, fifteen years later, he wakes up, only to find out the world isn't the great place it used to be. His wife has a new husband, his younger daughter is dead, and his older daughter is a typical rebel who (unaware to her parents), takes several forms of drugs and participates in sexual activities with her friends. Max, having missed quite a chunk of his life, sets to make things right again.
  1. Prologue
    It's only been one minute, and this is the worst day of my life.
  2. Memories and the New Beginning
    Comment =)
  3. Bear The Bad News
    Things only get worse.
  4. Jenna's Journal.
    Perspective respective?