Status: this one is by lexi o.o

Lust Tinted Windows

Lust Tinted Windows

Waking up in the arms of a stranger is nothing I’m not used to. It happens at least four times a week, unless I’m feeling particularly spontaneous, than it’s usually more.
But this time was different.
Last night, I went to Johnny’s bar with my cousin Kate. We were looking to have a good time, get drunk, hook up with a few men, that’s normally how our routine goes. The fact that we dressed up a little extra nice didn’t hurt anyone either.
Kate and I were seated in a booth near the door, trying to spot out some eye candy as we sipped at our beers. Sitting there for an hour, we were starting to lose hope. A woman can only wait so long until she’s ready to throw a table over or something. I was nearly at that point, I’d like to add. That was until a man that can only be described as the hulk (only less green and more tattooed) walked our way. Behind him stood a man with black hair and blue eyes, also with tattoos. He had to be over six feet tall.
‘’Would you ladies care to have some drinks with us?’’ the shorter of the two asked, looking particularly in Kate’s direction. She returned his gaze with a smirk.
‘’Sure, I’ve never turned down alcohol before,’’ she laughed, getting up from the booth and following him over to his table. I got up as well, adjusting my black skirt and looking up at the blue eyed giant. Now that I was able to get a closer look, he really was adorable.
‘’Jimmy Sullivan, at your service,’’ he smiled, gently taking my hand and placing a soft kiss on top. I felt myself blush, something I rarely ever do, even when I was with my last boyfriend. I returned his smile and walked with him towards his table.
‘’Rebecca Collins,’’ I smirked, laughing when I saw Kate trip towards me. It wasn’t because she was completely wasted. She wasn’t. It was the fact that she’d chosen to wear fucking high heels when she has the balance of a three legged baby deer. I caught her right before she fell on top of me.
‘’Fuck these shoes, I’ll walk around barefoot,’’ she grumbled, yanking off the deathtraps and tossing them under a table. She hopped into Mr. Hulks lap.
‘’This is Matt,’’ Jimmy pointed to Kate’s human chair, ‘’Johnny,’’ Johnny was short with a black mohawk, but he looked very huggable, ‘’Zacky’’ Zacky was cute as well, with bright green eyes and longish black hair, ‘’and Brian.’’ Brian was almost as muscular as Matt, but instead of short dark hair, his hair was shoulder length with a fedora on top. He looked like the typical womanizer from the looks I was getting from him.
‘’Jimmy, who’s your pretty little friend?’’ Womanizer spoke, letting his eyes wander my body. I was used to this, but for some reason it bothered me when he did it.
‘’This is Becca,’’ Jimmy glared at him, sitting down and picking up his beer. Though there was an empty spot next to Brian as well, I felt safer next to Jimmy. At least he didn’t look at me like I was a piece of meat.
The guys turned out to be a lot of fun. I beat Brian and Johnny in beer pong, while Kate was getting pretty close and personal with Matt under the table. Thankfully, Brian found a blonde bombshell to keep him occupied. I sat myself on Jimmy’s lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face in his shoulder. He’d been nothing but funny and nice to me the entire night. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him.
‘’Do you wanna leave?’’ he whispered next to my ear. I tilted my head toward his face slightly, smiling and nodding my head.
When we got outside to go to his car, it was raining. We hopped into his black sports car and he started to drive to his place. As I looked out my window, my leg bounced with anticipation. The further we drove, the heavier the rain poured. I caught Jimmy sneaking looks at me once in awhile, and I’m being completely honest when I say that I was nervous. Something about him made me feel self conscience. But the more I looked at him, the more I wanted him.
Soon the rain got so heavy, neither of us could see the road anymore. We were left with the option of either dying in a car wreck or pulling over on the side of the road, which is exactly what we did. The fact that we were next to some dark creepy woods in the middle of the night while the rain sounded like bullets against the car…it was a bit creepy. But my fear washed away when Jimmy’s bright blue eyes caught my hazel ones in an intense gaze, one that I couldn’t break away from. You could practically cut the lust-filled tension with a butter knife.
That was when he got up and climbed into the backseat, motioning for me to sit on his lap, which I gladly did. Although I’m the type of person who’s used to doing things like having kinky sex in a broom closet or something, I was pleasantly surprised when Jimmy’s hands gently held my face barely an inch away from his. I looked down at the labret piercing under his bottom lip; it definitely suited him well.
Before either one of us could say anything, my lips were pressed to his. Our mouths moved in sync as he removed one of his hands from my face and gently stroked my hair. I pushed myself closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and nipping at his bottom lip. Oh god, he tasted really good. Not a minute after this all started we were fighting for dominance, him trying to get his tongue into my mouth while I tried to get my tongue into his. I came up with the solution of lightly pressing my hand onto the growing bulge in his pants, gaining a moan from him, which I took as an opportunity to slip my tongue in.
He flipped us over as our tongues wrestled, placing me down on the car seat while he laid himself on top of me, holding himself up with his forearms. I wrapped my legs around his waist, biting my lip when he pulled away and placed light kisses along my neck and shoulders. I could definitely feel my heart beating; it felt like it was trying to escape from my chest and dance around the car.
Most of it is foggy to me now, just like windows of his car were last night because of the hot sex we had in the backseat of his car in the middle of a thunderstorm. The headache I had now was worth it; last night was absolutely mind boggling.
I looked up at Jimmy’s sleeping face, eyes shut and mouth slightly parted. The man was beautiful. Both of us were only wearing our underwear, too tired to put anything else on. We just used each other for body heat.
I lightly traced my finger along the tattoos on his chest, listening to his light breathing. The rain was gone by now, and I had no idea what time it was. I only knew it was morning.
No matter how hard I tried, my mind kept going back to what happened last night. The way he kissed me, it was like he wanted me as more than just a one night stand. What scared me the most was that I could possibly want him the same exact way.
Unless this was just my hung over mind thinking too much into things, which seems to happen a lot when it comes to men. But with Jimmy…this was different.
When his arm tightened around my cold body in the middle of his peaceful slumber, my mind was made up.
I want to be with Jimmy Sullivan.
♠ ♠ ♠
hiya peeps o.o lexi here, yes i wrote this, im sorry if it sucks, im not good at one shots or intimate scenes >.> comments would be nice :D