He'll Never Know

It's What You Do To Me

Stenny and I where standing outside 'The Rouge' (pronounced like Rouge from X-men not rouge like the French term) night club. Stenny handed me a fake I.D which looked exactly like a real one.

"Happy housewarming." She murmured to me as she handed me the card.

"Thanks Stenny." I said grabbing the card.
We walked up to the bouncer, giving him our I.D's he ushered us in. I wasn't sure if it was the fact that Stenny was related to Patrick or if the guy didn't care, but it was really easy to get in. Stenny walked towards the bar.

"First thing we need out drinks!" She said with a smile.
I laughed and let her take hold of my wrist and guide me threw the crowd.

"Two Yeager bombs!" Stenny shouted out to the bartender. We quickly flashed him our I.D's and paid.

We drank the shots at the same time. The taste of bubblegum and red bull mixed in my mouth as the drink went down my throat.
We headed out to the dance floor.

A couple hours later...

I was wasted, completely wasted. By now Stenny and I had ended up in a different bar called...I don't remember actually. But at the moment we've been separated, and the world seems to be spinning..
I stumbled into someone.

"S-sorry." I slurred.

The person turned and it was someone I thought I'd never meet.
Ashley Simpson scrunched up her face at the sight of me.

"Oh its Pete's accident" She slurred. (Apparently she was pretty drunk as well)

I just glared at her, but had to stop because the glaring was making my head throb more then it already was.

"You know, your the reason Pete dumped me. All he was supposed to do was go pay off whoever that old hag was and come back, he said he would fix his mistake and come home.But no, he had to get sentimental while on the road and gain custody." It was amazing she kept her words from slurring, she must of practiced this.

I could feel the anger rising in me."You little-" I started, but she continued.

"You know Debbie, your just something Pete wants to forget about, so take my advice and leave, because we all know that if you weren't here, life would be easier for everyone."
She cackled, I mean laughed and walked away.
I sat down in the nearest seat. My head was pounding,tears were streaming down my face. I took out my cell phone. I had enough fun for one night.

"Hello?!"Came a frantic voice.

"Hey Pete-"

"Where are you, why are you slurring?"Pete was frantic, most likely pacing.

"Pete, I'm at this club on the corner or fourth and spring street."I struggled to keep my voice straight, I sniffled.

"I'm coming to get you, where's Stenny is she with you? I'm getting in my car now." I heard him start the engine.

"No, w-we got separated." I said making my way out of the club.

"I'll be there in a minute"

I closed my phone and sat down in front of club. I turned my head and emptied my stomach next to me, during which Pete showed up.

"Delilah.."He groaned, waiting for me to finish.
When I was done he threw me over his shoulder carrying me to the car and setting me inside.

I groaned leaning my head against the glass.

"Patrick is here and he's going to find Stenny while I take you home"
I nodded. And then I felt the familiarness of sleep washing over me