He'll Never Know

Swallowed Their Pride

Since Pete and I had are little talk things have been different. Pete isn't at night clubs till three a.m and I haven't been sneaking off places. Although on the down side Stenny was sent back to Chicago to stay with her parents. I guess Patrick finally relized that she got in more trouble with him then with her parents. I was sad to see her go. She hugged me so hard at the airport I felt one of my ribs crack.
But on the upside while I was gorunded Pete seemed ot latch onto me, we worked out alot of things. Like I currently am being homeschooled (by a tutor, thank god, if Pete was teaching me I should've jsut put on a McDonald's uniform right then and there) And Pete practicly gave me the whole Clandestine Female CLothe line. I guess I'm a walkign talking advertisement now.
"Hey Delilah I got dinner!" Pete's boomed threw the condo.
"Please not chinease again please" I muttered walking into the kitchen.
"Pizza! Yeees!" I yelled happy dancing my way into the kitchen.
Pete chuckeled.
"Like O.M.G pizza!" Said Joe bounding into the kitchen acting like a valley girl.
I cracked up laughing as Andy and Patrick came into the kitchen.
We all sat down, the boys were currently staying here in L.A while the band promoted Infinity on High's new tour.
Which I get to go along on. And the best thing is, I convinced Pete to let Cute is What We Aim For come along. I love those guys. I am hoping I dont have a fan girl moment...which I probably will..
We were all eating pizza now. Good thing Pete ordered three family size pizza's. If it's one thing I enheireted from Pete it was my metabilism. I had three pieces of pizza on my plate.
"I can't frait woff the dour." I said with my mouth full.
Pete laughed. "What was that? Your not supposed to chew with your mouth full." He said with a sly smile.
I swallowed my food. "I said I cant wait for the tour"
"Oh so you can be all googly eyed at the guys from Cute is what we aim for?" Asked Joe with a smile.
I blushed. "No..."
"Yes!" Yelled Andy. "I knew it! Delilah loves those boys!" Andy chanted not remembering the guy's names.
"Andy there names are Shaant, Fred, Jeff, and Tom." I said picking up my next slice of pizza.
The guys all smiled. "Your going to act like a fan girl aren't you?" Patrick asked raising his eyebrow.
"Noooo" I said slowly blushing.
"Aha! I knew it!" Pete said.
I blushed. The guys knew me to well.
After dinner we were all sitting around on the couch. I was watching My Super Sweet Sixteen, the one with the girl who one the contest and she has a rock party, and The Used gave her backstage passes. I was having a major jealous moment, I love the Used. I was jumping on the couch. Pete had to yell at me about how expensive it was just to get me to calm down, although he was holding back a chuckle.
Then Gerard Way came out of the girl's birthday cake singing happy birthday. I spazed.
I jumped up on the couch.
"Oh my god! Its Gerard fucking Way! His hair is normal!! Ray!! Gah I love his fro! Oh my gooooooood!!"I was jumping up and down. The guys looking at me like I was crazy. Then MCR started singing I'm not okay, and I started to sing and dance.
"I'm noooooooooooot okay! I'm not okaaaaaay!" I stopped mid step at the look on the guys' faces.
"I wish I had a camera! That was priceless!" Pete said laughing with the rest of the guys.
"Oh go eat a sock you tiny penis!" I said turning.
Pat,Joe, and Andy burst out laughing.
"What you call me?" Pete asked faking angriness.
"Your a tiny penis! Pete the tiny Penis!" I said attempting not to laugh.
Pete jumped up and tackled me to the ground tickling me.
"No! Pete stop! Hahaha!" I said laughing trying to gasp for air.
"Andy! Help me or you comics are history!" I gasped.
"You don't know where I hide them." Andy smirked.
"Under your bed, thrid floorboard, box marked Andy's Sex Toys!" I screeched.
"Hey!! Your!-" But he was cut off by the door bell ringing.
Pete stood up.
Stay, I'll be back to finish" He said with a smile.
"What am I? A dog?"I said, making the guys laugh.
"Pete!" A shrill voice said form the door.
"Who the hell-?" I asked.
But I didn't get an answer.
My jaw dropped along with Pat's,Andy's and Joe's.
Ashlee Simpson stood in the living room doorway with Pete behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long interval between posts, had no internet connection! Apologies!