He'll Never Know

I Will Forget Everythign About You

Gran's P.O.V

I sat behind the wheel of my car drumming my fingers nervously on the steering wheel. What had Pete done to Delilah to make her fly home at 2 in the morning? I wished for the red light to change to green , my anxiousness taking over me. What if he did something really bad? Like hit her, no, Pete wouldn't do that. Did he bad mouth Delilah's mother's memory? Oh I have no clue!
Then my cell phone rang, I frantically answered, not bothering to look at the caller I.D.
"Delilah?! I'm in traffic I'll-"
"It's not Delilah, Martha, it's Pete, and I have one question, where the hell is she?" His tone held an edge so cold it sent shivers down my spine.
"Pete, she flew home, I am on my way to pick her up now, I don't know what you did-"
"Me?! She fucking had a fit and bashed in every possible part on my Lambo! Then she uses my credit card and books a red eye home?! What the-"<br>
"Pete, I think it would be best if you took a deep breath, calm down, and let me call you tomorrow." I gritted my teeth, how dare he! I hung up my phone.
I knew Delilah longer then him, and I know that Delilah only did things for vengeance, or if she had a reason. And she definitely had a reason.

Pete's P.O.V

"God Damnit!" I yelled throwing my sidekick against the kitchen wall.
"You know Pete, I can see why she left" Patrick said from the barstool he sat on.
"Oh yes? Care to share?!" I said gritting my teeth.
When I had woke up this morning, Ashlee had left, (some photo shoot or something) and I walked into Delilah's room she was gone and there was a note.

Flash back

"Delilah?-" I said knocking.
There was no response so I opened the door thinking that she was sleeping.
I was shocked to see her room askew, drawers open and things thrown about. An that's when I saw the note on her bed.
'Pete,
I've seen you've made your decisioin,
hope things will be well,
enjoy your life, I certainly will enjoy mine.
-Delilah Summers

End Flashback

Patrick grimaced.
"You believed her when she told you what Ashlee had said. And she was actually trusting you Pete, and then you take Ashlee's side when she offers up a night in your bed!" Patrick explained.
I grimaced at him.
"What Ashlee told me was reasonable, she said she tried to explain it to me on the phone the one day but I had hung up on her, she told me the truth, and frankly I didn't like the way Delilah was talking to her" I said
"Pete! She had every reason to!"
"No, Patrick, if you don't agree with me then I'm going to have to ask you to leave"
"Fine with me Pete, you don't realize that Delilah was right, and Ashlee is screwing with your head, then I don't want to be here, and you know what? You can count yourself out of
the tour, because the guys agree its time you deflated that big head of yours"
Patrick stated, he got up and walked out the door.
I threw a vase across the room.

Delilah's Point Of View.

I sighed as I picked up my bag from the the baggage carousel. I wiped the tears that had made there way down my cheeks during the flight.
It was stupid to be crying like this. It was only Pete Wentz.
I waited patiently outside the airport, my Gran would be here any minute. I was trying to keep my mind off of everything.
I watched my Grandmother pull up. I slid into the passengers side throwing my bag in the backseat.
"Are you going to tell me what happened?" She asked, a slight edge to her voice.
I sighed and explained everything to her.
"I am so sorry dear."
She shook her head and put the car in gear and drove towards home.
"You know Delilah, did I ever tell you about the time I had to pick your mom up at 12 a.m from a club in Chicago?" She asked.
"No"
"Well I did, it was about 10 years ago, when Fall Out Boy was just starting out, they had just been signed and this was there first major gig. Your mom finally got up the courage to tell Pete about you.

Well she went to that concert and watched as the man she loved rocked out, and she told me it was the best thing in the world. And when she made her way towards the backstage area, she heard Pete laughing and goofing off with the guys, she realized that he was happy that night. She saw it in his eyes when he jumped around stage, she told me it was like his heart was out for the world to see. She told me she couldn't ruin it for the world. So as a blubbering mess she called me to come get her. And I did."
"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.
"I thought you should know how much your mother loved Pete, and that she wanted him to live his dream, and she was ok with giving up and moving on, even though her heart would always ache."
I blinked looking at my Gran.
"I get what your saying, I should let Pete be happy, but what if he's happier without me? And I should just stay here and let Pete go back to the way his life used to be?"
"I could hardly see him wanting to go back to a life without you, I know it was hard for me to see you go, I will bet you a million m&m's that Pete is feeling the same."
I nodded my head. I could feel sleep threatening me.
"Why don't you sleep dear, you seem tired" My Gran said.
I nodded giving in to the sleep I longed for.

Patrick's P.O.V

"Hey Stenny" I said into my cell phone.
"PATTYCAKES!"She shrieked happily.
"Hey, you never guess who took a red eye to Wilmette last night" I said with amusement in my voice.
"Who?! Oh Dana says hello"
"Ah I'll tell Andy she's with you, he'll have a laugh at that, but Delilah did, I assume you'll be over there tomorrow?"
"Oh yes!! Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeelilah! She's home! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Dana! Where going to hango ut with Delilah! I told you! Pete's daughter!! Yes! I know that guy never uses a condom!-"
"Uh, Stenny, call me tomorrow, but just to warn you, Delilah may not seem the same, she had a bit of a fall out with Pete"
"I'll cheer her up! Right Dana? Good! Well bye bye Patty!"
"Bye Stenny"
'At least someone is happy' I thought as I looked around my apartment.
"The band won't be the same without Pete" Andy said sadly as he put down his comic.
"I know, but, we all could see this coming, we can't deny that"
Andy and Joe sadly nodded. The fans and the record company would not like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh this was a long one! Hope you enjoyed! Message! Much love -Angie