He'll Never Know

Tell Me Your Sorry

Its been one week since I left L.A in the dead of night and came to the silent town of Wilmette. My Gran sent me back to school in hopes that I wouldn't see all the trouble I caused by coming home.
I had gotten numerous letters from Patrick, Andy, and Joe making sure I was still breathing. Pete had been trying to contact me, but I would merely hand the phone off to my Gran. I was sad, for some reason, but it felt like back when my mom died, like I'd never see the light of happiness again. I had been having nightmares of a long hallway and my fears and past popping up from the walls. It was scary as hell, it added to my insomnia problems.

I was currently sitting in the cafeteria at school. I didn't have lunch with Krystal or Derrek. But I did happen to have lunch with the super bitch Georgia.
I sighed as she sauntered up to me.
"So Delilah," She started her high voice trying to draw out my name.
"Now, I am asking you this only because I feel obligated to give the students an answer" I scoffed as she blinked her eyelashes.
"Did you try to commit suicide but was caught and sent to an asylum?" She said in one breath. I was about to answer when I was distracted by who was walking towards me.

Pete's P.O.V

I sat with a small package in my hands sitting on my couch. I as debating opening it or not, the return address was Martha's.
I slowly tore open the brown papering and look at the VHS in front of me. A note was attached.
Pete-
I was going threw some of Cecile's old things and found this old home video thought you'd enjoy seeing Delilah's happy days.
-Martha
I looked at the black tape in my hands. I shrugged popping it in. Instantly the picture popped up onto my screen.
[whats on the tape will be written out]
Cecile popped up onto the screen with a smile on her face.
"Girls? Are you almost ready? I have the video camera set up and rolling" She smiled at the camera moving a piece of hair out of her face.
"Yes! Its just the girls have to do Fall Out Boy-"
"Delilah, we told you next time you can do Greenday!" A group of 3 girls who looked like there were elven walked onto the screen.
I could instantly see Delilah and the other three girls I was guessing where her friends.
"Ok ,whatever, mom, please put in the CD" Delilah sighed.
'Where is your Boy' started to play and the girls all started doing a small routine with it, each taking up a roll with an air instrument. I noticed when the girls turned around they had names on there backs. Delilah was supposed to be me, I laughed as she ran around trying to imitate me.
The girls stopped falling into a fit of giggles.
"That was great!" Cecile said.
"Where going to go play in my room and think of more stuff"
The girls proceeded out and the tape ended. I found my self smiling at what I had just saw. Then it dawned on me. I was being stupid. I was being egotistical. An I had a lot to make up for.

Normal P.O.V
Patrick Stump didn't looked out of place as he strode towards me. The high school seemed to make him nervous, on edge in a way, like bad memories where leaping at him as he walked. He smiled and blushed at all the girls gawked faces. The lunchroom seemed to have froze with his presence.
He walked in front of me, Georgia immediately left. Patrick smiled.
"Hey! You know, I was sitting thinking, Pete promised you that you could go on tour, and just because he isn't there doesn't mean that you shouldn't be aloud to be on tour, a promise is a promise you know, and Stenny-"
I wouldn't let him finish I jumped out the table and tackled him into a bear hug.
"Patrick Stump you are the best Uncle a girl could ever ever have!" I said smiling as he patted my back. We were laying on the cafeteria floor and everyone was staring at us. I was actually happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for delays, comments? Much love to everyone who reads!!! Have yourself a cookie =]