He'll Never Know

Riding In Buses With Boys

I was standing outside the front on my Gran's house. A huge smile plastered onto my face. It took a lot of leg pulling to get her to allow me to go on the tour. But in the end I think it was the fact that I was smiling again that won her over. I sat on top of my suitcase on the porch anxiously waiting for the guy's to get here with the bus.

When I saw the giant black bus that would be my home for the next 6 months pull up my smile, if even possible, grew bigger. I jumped up

"Gran! There here! Come one! Hurry! There pulling in!" I pestered like a four year old.

Gran came out laughing.

"I love to hear you happy" She said.

I smiled. The bus parked and everyone bounded out. Stenny came running at me full speed and tackled me.
"Now we get to have the ultimate experience! I'm not the only girl!!" She said lifting me off the ground.

"Stenny I can't breath!!" I said gasping. She let go smiling. Patrick came up behind her giving me a hug as well.
"Whats with your family Pattycakes? All you do is hug" I said laughing.
"Delilah! You were going to leave without saying goodbye to us!" Krystal and Derrek screamed running towards the house. I laughed running over to them.

"Sorry! I'm just excited! First time-"
"In months" Krystal finished for me.
"You realize you've been saying the same thing since you found out about the tour right?" Derrek added smiling like a fool.

I laughed hugging them both.

"I may of almost forgot to tell you guy goodbye, but I didn't forget to score you guys these" I handed them the two tickets and backstage passes for when Fall Out Boy comes to Chicago.
Krystal and Derrek squealed and started dancing around in circles.

"Come on Delilah! We do have a schedule!" Andy called running back onto the bus, probably going back to his X-Men movie no doubt.

I smiled at my friends giving them each a last squeeze and walked to my Gran.
"Be safe, and if at anytime you want to leave the tour you call me" She said smiling and giving me a hug.
"Love you Delilah"
"Love you too Gran"

With that I kissed my Gran's cheek and boarded the bus. I had never been on a tour bis before. And may I say it was lovely. There was a small kitchen table type booth and a small counter with a hot plate on it. There also was a couch and T.V with a good stock of video games and DVD's. I smiled.

"Where do I throw my stuff?" I asked smiling as I felt the bus shift into motion.

"Back here, there's a small room that's kind of like our closet, you see, originally it was a bedroom but we all thought it unfair to have one person get a nice double bed while the rest had bunks, so it became this" Patrick said as he opened a small door all the way in the back of the bus to a a small room with dressers and area's to hang up clothes.

"There! Now just pick a drawer and yeah let the fun begin!" Patrick said smiling as he threw his bag randomly at the dresser.

I smiled something told me that the guys didn't use these dresser's after the first week.

Pete's P.O.V

I stood in the doorway of my condo, I was pacing. I had apologized to everyone, except Delilah. I had been back onto the tour, the guy's said it was so they wouldn't get sued, but I could see it in there eyes, they really were happy I was back. Everyone knew I was back on tour, except Delilah. I was nervous, I was flying out to Indianapolis and was meeting the guys. I would be on the bus with them after that show. Know I was just trying to figure out how the bloody hell I was going to apologize to Delilah. It scared the living shit out of me to know that she could just freak out and not forgive me.

I continue pacing, Hemingway following me as I did.

My cell phone buzzed, I hit the talk button.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Petey," The voice was hushed, I could tell it was Patrick.

"Whats up Patty?" I asked.

"Don't call me Patty! Everything is good, were on the road, everyone is getting situated." Patrick rambled.

"Alright my flight leaves in an hour, I was waiting on your call, now I am off to the airport" I said trying to keep calm.

"Alright see you tomorrow"

"Bye Patrick" I hung up the phone and sighed.

This was going to be a long tour, especially if Delilah doesn't forgive me.