He'll Never Know

I'm Oh So Evil

You know, life on a tour bus with four guys isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Who knew Andy had such smelly socks? Or that Patrick<talks in his sleep. [I do recall him talking about chocolate covered lollipops...]
And Joe, poor, poor Joe, he snores like a train. Its scary really. Pete and me try and imitate him when were on an one of are late insomnia nights. I think Stenny uses Tylonal PM to sleep.
But I have to say, it is amazing the things you see backstage at a concert. Like Dirty praying before he goes on stage for one of his many crazy moments. Or the fact that the techy's and roadies have the best stories ever.
Although I think Pete gets scared when I talk to them. Oh well. He can live with it.
The guys were all cramped back in there bunks. And sadly Stenny is gone. Stupid parents. I looked out as the night scenery past. Pete actually fell asleep tonight so I was on my own. I was bored as hell. I was living with almost all guys. And any girls who were here are the guys girlfriends and offer some reason hate me. Weird yes but you know. I looked towards a calender that was hanging randomly on the wall. My birthday was in two days.

We were going to be in New York. The big sixteen. Whoopee, note my sarcasm loves. I haven't liked celebrating my birthday. It's never the same without my mom. I don't mean to carp here. But we used to do the craziest things. Like the scavenger hunt of '02. I snuck into my neighbors house to get there underwear. It is still talked about. But I'm sure the guys have something up there sleeves. I readjusted myself on the couch. I decided to watch Nocturnal State, on MTV. MCR was on. I smiled.
'Teenagers' is the best song ever. The music video is a little weird but still loved. I immediately started dancing to it. I sang quietly, but over dramatized my motions. Only when I heard a giggle did I stop. I turned.
Pete was holding a video camera trying not to laugh.
"I told you next time I'd have a camera."
I laughed.
"Well enjoy that tape, it'll be the last time you see me dance" I said.
"Oh believe me this is going straight into the family vault" He said cockily.
"We have a family vault? Oooh I am so searching for it with Hemingway as my sniffer-thing when we get back to L.A!!" I said laughing
Pete's eyes lit up. "Your coming back to L.A with me?" He asked hopefully.
"I guess so" I said.
Pete tackled me to the couch in a hug.
"Pete! If you want me to live till I'm 16 then get off!" I squealed giggling.
Pete smiled and got off.
"That reminds me, what does a certain girl want for her 16th birthday"He asked.
"Well Pete, I don't need anything, I've gotten what I wanted, I found my dad" I said looking at him.
He looked at me and smiled.
"That may be, but I still have to get you something"
"Birthdays aren't really a big thing for me anymore."
"Well I wanna change that" He said with a sly smile.
I sighed. "Well Its out of my hands I guess"
"You guessed right"

Two Days Later

Strangely the day before my birthday I slept the whole night. Isn't it supposed to be that you can;t sleep? I don't, I guess god has bigger plans.
I rolled out of my bunk. Lazily rubbing my eyes, the bus was eerily quiet. I walked into the front of the bus.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Everyone cheered when I entered.
"Woa" Was all I could say. Some how they managed to decorate the bus without waking me up, and get there hands on a cake without Joe eating it, oh wait, theres a finger mark where someone took some icing.
Everyone bombarded me with papered boxes.
Stenny bought me a new I pod, and Joe got me a new hoodie. Patrick bought me an oldies CD. [said something about Id thank him one day..] Andy gave me his Greenday drumsticks. But Pete's gift, now that was something I'd never forget.
A small silver necklace, in the shape of a star. He also said that tonight would be the biggest super sweet sixteen party to hit the earth. All of which contained a few surprises. I was physiqued.

Later that night

The party was raging. I think half of New York City was in this club. i was partying like a rock star. Pete pulled me aside.
"What is it?"I questioned.
"Come with me to the stage." He shouted.
As the bouncers threw me and Pete on stage I waited around till pointed at the right side of the stage.
"Holy mother butt fucker, you didn't" I spazed.
Gerard Way was walking out towards me along with the rest of MCR.
"Pete, this is, eeeeeeeeeeek!" Squealed.
"Why hello Delilah" Gerard said.
I think I was ready to fall over. This was my idol.
"Holy mother butt fucker"
"Wow Pete, she's exactly like you" Ray chimed in.
"Who cares about Pete, Your Ray Toro! CAN I TOUCH YOUR HAIR?" whoops, that wasn't supposed to happen. I blushed.
"Sure kid its your birthday." I blushed darker. He bent his head down and I poked it.
"I knew it would be fluffy" I said. They laughed. We ushered back to the V.I.P area.
"Pete thank you this is so much fun"
"The nights not over yet"
"I know, I'm gonna go dance ok?"
"Sure just be careful"
"Don't worry I'll take Frank with me, HEY FRANK! Lets go party like its 89'" I shouted to him.
Pete laughed and Frank followed me.
I was goofing around and dancing to The Used's Buried Myself Alive.
"Hey I'm gonna get some water I'll be back in a sec"
"Ok Frank" I said smiling.
I watched him disappear then continued to dance.
I felt someone grab me.
"Stenny stop!" I laughed.
"I'm not Stenny" The voice was gruff.
A hand went over my mouth.
I tried to struggle.
The man walked out the back door of the club. I tried to scream. He grunted and threw me at the wall. I felt my necklace fall off and my world go black. My last thought was:
'Im being kindapped'
♠ ♠ ♠
the end is near! Comment if you want a sequel!