He'll Never Know

The End

Delilah P.O.V

Well they caught the guy. Evil bastard. You know when I thought I was being given food from my kidnapper it was actually random trash? Yeah, I have never used so much tooth paste and mouth wash in my life. I was back in L.A with Pete. Which felt really nice. Sure the media was chaos, and with having to go to court to convict my kidnapper. But we came threw it. The stupid guy was jsut some crazy obsessed fan who thought Pete betrayed him for having me.... Yeah, I’m pretty sure that guy was off his rocker. I was sitting on the couch jsut laying when Pete came sat down next to me.
“Whats up Peter Pam?” I asked.
“It’s Peter Pan, not Pam, do I look like a can of oil?” He asked smiling.
“Yes”
“Well then” Pete picked up his cupcake and threw it At me.
“Hey! No foul play!” I said running for the kitchen.
“Who said?” He giggled running into the kitchen arned with another cup cake.
“Me!” I said spraying him with a liter of pop.
“He He” I laughed.
“Oh thats it!” He said laughing. He started to run after me with the cup cake.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” I screamed laughing. We were running passed the front door when Pete threw the cupcake. Except it missed me and hit Patrick h ead on in the face.
“Mmmmm strawberry” Patrick said licking some of the frosting on his face. I stopped running and started laughing.
“Patrick, I told you, no matter how much frosting you use on your face, you will not look like the Pink Panther!” I said laughing.
Pete joined in on the laughing.
Soon the whole gang was there and it turned into another party.
“Lets go to....ummm some random place!!” I anounced.
“Or I can throw you in the pool!” Joe said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.
“Aww Joe no! You were always my favorite, but now your on my shit list.”
I said making a pouty face.
“Dont say shit”
I couldn’t reply because I was thrown in the pool.
I came up form the water looking at Joe who was laughing, along with everyone else.
“Uh uh, Not cool” I said.
“Eh that’s your opinion” Andy said.
“Really? Can you give me a hand?” I said giving him my signature puppy dog eyes.
He reached his arm out and yanked him in with me. I started laughing so hard.
When he came up I couldn’t help it.
“You fell for it old man” I said at his expression.
“Your dead”
“Oh really?”
“Yes”
“Well you’ll have to catch me”
I said jumping out of the pool and running threw Pete’s condo.
“Hey! Your wet!!” Pete said laughing.

10 Years Later

Ah New York City, I couldn’t believe how time flew. Being across the country from Dad was hard, but Im 26, I could handle it. I hope. I sat in a cornor cafe typing away at my laptop. I had a deadline, so as I waited for my dad, Pete, I tried to cram in a few more paragtraphs to the interveiw I had with the band. God yto think Alternative Press wantesd to see what fall out boy was up to. There last record was ages ago. They were, I guess you could say on a break. Andy was off working with his his Vegan’s Of America campaign, and Joe was chilling in Chicago with his own Guitar School. And Patrick, well he’s married. And right now dealing wiht a very ambitious eight year old. I siled whe nI heard the bells trinkle with the entrance of a customer.
Pete walked over smiling. He was aged but still held his oy like charm. His smile stil made girls swoon, his hoodies still hung loosely on his small frame. His hair still looked like he jsut rolled out of bed. He was almost exactly the same, and that;s what I loved most about my dad.
“Hey Delilah” He said smling and giving me a hug.
“What’s shakin’ bacon?” I asked with a smile.
“Well the usuals, sleeping around, buying condoms, breaking laws” He siad with a twinkle in his eye.
“I don’y need a sibiling dad, so use protection.” I said laughing.
Our waitress came over and smiled. She handed us our usual coffess, asked us how our weeks were and left. I loved this place.
“Hey I thought we agreed no work on our hang out nights!” Pete said giving me the puppy dog eyes.
I smiled. “I was working on your interveiw-”
“Well in that case, continue, and dont forget to write something good baout your old man, like how I still can get any girl-” He siad winking at some random girl in the booth behind ours.
“Disgusting your almost 40-”
“Hey! I am not”
“Are to”
“Are Not”
“Are too”
“Are not”
“Are to to INFINITY!” I said laughing.
“Alright I’m old, can you stop with the ego shots, its all I have left” He said smiling.
“Alright, but it’ll come ten times harder next week” I said laughing.
“Well humph! Lerts change the subject-” I laughed at this.
“-Tell me the first line of your interveiw” He siad giving me his puppy dog eyes.
“Alright, here we go,”
“When I was told I was going to intedrveiw Fall Out Boy a smirk had came across my lips. This interveiw would be a treat for me. Not because I’m some crazy obsessed fan form back in the day but because the bassist, Pete Wentz, was my father, and this would mean I get ot see all my uncles together again. So when Pete came in to the coffee shop for oue interveiw he smirked, the smirk that made girls everywhere melt.-”
Pete laughed.”Thats a good girl, make your old man feel good”
I smiled. “Life’s been good Peter Pam”
“Yes it has, and its Peter Pan, jeez ten years and you still geti t wrong.”
We laughed together, and something told me my mother was laughing too.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
Well thats it, its done. My little baby is all grown up. (im weird, get over it) I can't belive it! Well I'm planning a sequel, commetn if you want it about Delilah, or Patrick's Daughter =]