He'll Never Know

The OutTakes

So I decided there was so many things that were supposed ot happen and didn;t hapepn that I'd share them! So here the 'out takes' of He'll Never Know,

1. RIP Stenny
Stenny was supposed to die. I had originally planned the climax of the story to be a school shottoing at the Wilmette Public High School Stenny attended. She was supposed to be a victim. Delilah was supposed to find out via the News holding pancakes.

What chnged my mind?:
I was writting the chapters where Delialh was kidnapped, wondering when and where to fit in this climax. Then as I wrote chapter nineteen into twenty I relixzed I was done, there was no more room. Delilah's journey was over and Stenny was such and asset I couldn't afford to kill her. Not to mention this story has had as much death as the holocaust. And I didn't want to pul la J.K Rowling and make my main charachter sad the whole damn story.

2. The Kidnapping.
Delilah was never supposed to be kidnapped. It was supposed to be a happy party filled with MCR and Stenny moments. Almost a mini tribute foreshadowing to the death of Stenny. When I worte the kidnapping I stopped and looked at my screen. I had to reread the paragrah twice before it hit me what I had wrote. I literally said "Holy Motherbuttfucker"

3. Lucian
Lucian was supposed to come to L.A and break Delilah out. Him, Delilah, and Stenny were supposed to go on a midnight excression to Chicago, ending in a very rock star fashion, filled with drugs, alchohal and well getting caught. But this one didn't make the cut. I decided that our little luc didnt fit the pictue and was better off breaking up with delilah. So all in all it woeked out and we still go to see Delilah drunk in the 'Rouge'

4. Dana
Dana was supposed to be a major charachter, and once again didn't fit in. Dana was supposed to be bi polar and very tempwermental, but in the end she was made to comfort and to love. And without her I think Delial hwould still be hiding in the bathroom of the tourbus.

5. Stenny loves Andy!
Stenny was goign ot have a thing for Andy (scary right?) But I didn't like this idea in the ned, so lets leave the loving to Chachi and Joanie eh?

So there you have it! Almost all of everything that didn't make it. And know for everyone who read this you get a sneak peak at wahts to come in:
'Skateboards and Rockstars' sequel to "He'll never Know"
Here's a prequel, and exclusiven ot going to be in the story scene:

"Dom! Dominick!" I yelled looking around my condo.
"Im leaving wether you say goodbye to me or not!" I yelled.
Dom ran down the stairs, hair wet, chest exposed and boxers on inside out.
"I love you" He said quickly pecking my cheek.
"Yeah your not the one who has to tell your father your getting married"
"Well technically I do"
"I do?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Loved it? Hated it? Comments loves!