He'll Never Know

We're Only Liars

I stood in my room,my duffel bag slung over my shoulder. No I was not running away, my grandparents decided to go on a little 'getaway' to clear there heads. So they were sending my to stay with there faithful friends, The Wentz's.

Flashback

"The Wentz's?" I asked in a monotone.

"Pete won't be there, he's leaving for his tour in two days, so you wont see him." My grandma replied.

"Actually I will see him! Your sending me there tomorrow! Which means he doesn't leave till the next morning." I said

"Well then just deal with it!" My grandmother said now frustrated.

End Flashback

I looked around the Wentz's living room. It was simple and plain. With cream colored couches and carpet, although I did notie that the rug under the coffee table hid a fairly large stain.
Mrs.Wentz had told me that they were having a, and I quote, 'Bon Voyage' party for the boys and the other guys on the tour. Oh joy! I would be around a whole bunch of drunk twenty year olds, this is definitely going to be the best night of my life...not!

Later that Night

By now everyone was here. The Academy Is.., Cobra Starship, and Paul Wall. They were all in the living room and drunk as could be. I sat on the couch staring out into space.But thats when Pete sat next to me. He was trashed I could tell. His eyes were bloodshot, and the smell of alcohol seeped from his mouth.

"Y-you know Del, Delilah!" He said, his words slurred as he attempted to pronounce my name

"What Pete, your drunk." I said looking down at the slumped form.

"Your mother, she broke my heart, and to think she turned out to be a whore!"He said laughing. My anger was flaring. How dare he?! To speak of my mother in such ways!

"My mother was not a whore! You don't know what your talking about." I said threw gritted teeth, attempting to keep my anger in check.

"Your right, she was a slut! She had you which means she cheated on me." He slurred. That was the last straw. No one insults my mother's memory by calling her a slut and a whore! Before I could even realize it I was lifting up my fist and punching Pete square in the nose.

"My mother was no whore! She never cheated on you! You asshole! I'M YOUR DAUGHTER!" I shrieked. Regretting every word that slipped from my pink lips.

"I shouldn't of said that." I said running from the house.
I didn't let my pace subside, I kept running not wanting my words to catch up with me.
When I slowly stopped. I sat down on the curb beside me, trying to collect my thoughts.

He was drunk, I'm sure he won't remember a thing

That or he could remember the whole thing and do something Peteish.

I slowly stood up from the curb. I wanted to go home so bad, to go back to the home was raised in. I wanted to smell the vanilla scent that loomed threw the house. But I knew that that would never happen. It was an impossibility, only something that could happen in dreams, and I stopped having, and believing in dreams long ago.

When I arrived on the front porch of my grandparents home I took the spare key from under the mat. I slowly trudged to my room, not caring if the door was unlocked. Tears slowly slipped onto my porcelain skin. I locked the door to my bedroom, placing my cradle of filth CD into my stereo and blasting it as loud as it could go. My anger had suppressed. I just curled up into a ball under my comforter and lay there, the words of 'Angel Of Death' ringing threw my ears.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?