Forget Me, It's That Simple.

"No matter how hard you try to get over someone, you will still have some sort of feeling for them. Always remembering the way things used to be, and how they are now. And you sometimes hope that the new person in their life was still you, and everything was how it used be; erasing all the bad things that happened. Time is supposed to make things better, but in love it doesn't. Although we have been apart for a while, and now have different loves in our lives, I still can't help wondering how your life is. And when I catch you glancing at me, I can't help but wonder if your heart beats a little faster, as mine does when I see you."

After three years without contact from Alexander Gaskarth, Sadie Williams thought she was done with her past. She thought she'd never have to see her first love, and the first one to shatter her heart ever again. She figured that moving to New York City, she'd be away from everything that reminded her of him.

Sadie was happy with her new life. She was perfectly happy with her soon to be husband, her job and her living arrangement.

But what happens when one rainy morning, she bumps into a familiar face she'd never thought she'd see again.

A face that brings back dormant, unwanted feelings.