Forget Me, It's That Simple.

quatre.

I just stood there staring into Alex's big eyes that just looked down at me with concern filling them. He stepped forward trying to grab my hand, but I violently pulled my hand out of his and stepped back. I'm not so sure what happened next but I felt my butt hit the floor hard, and I was staring at my light blue ceiling.

"Sadie? Jesus. Are you okay?" I just laid there as I heard the door close shut and saw Alex's face above me. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know how I felt. I didn't know anything as of this moment. All I knew was that Alex Gaskarth was kneeling next to me pulling my head into his lap. I couldn't register what was spewing out of his mouth as he spoke. I couldn't register why I wasn't moving myself out of his grasp.

All I felt was small, hot tears rolling down my cheeks and Alex wiping them away with his thumb. I didn't know why I was crying, I didn't know why he was here. I didn't know when Noah was coming home.

My thoughts went straight to Noah. What would he do if he saw his fiance's head in some other mans lap? What would he do? Would he just stand there with his mouth hanging open. Would he think I was cheating on him? Or would he throw down his suit case, charging his way over and punch the hell out of Alex?

Now that I think about it, I definitely prefer the latter.

I stared at Alex quickly. I noticed that his lips were a tad bit chapped, he definitely needed some blistex. His nose looked the same as in high school, but his eyebrows totally looked plucked or waxed. Since when did he wax his eyebrows? And I noticed the worried look in his eyes, why would he even care about me anymore?

I shrugged the thought off, and suddenly all thoughts vanished. I quickly stood up and pushed Alex off of me. "Why the fuck are you here?"

"Sadie.. Calm down. Please." I shook my head violently and was about to hit him in the chest but he quickly grabbed my wrists. "Sadie. Stop! I told you in the text that I wanted to see you. I know it's late and I'm sorry but I couldn't stop thinking about Starbucks and how I ran out on you. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to confuse you. I didn't mean..."

I narrowed my eyes at him as soon as he lost his train of thought. "How the hell did you know where I lived?" I glared even more at him when he replied telling me he followed me back to the apartment after I left Starbucks.

We just stood there awkwardly not saying anything. Until I heard my phone ring letting me know I had a text message. Noah is probably heading home now. Which meant that Alex needed to leave. Now.

"You need to leave Alex. Noah's on his way home. I don't want him to think anything of this, since what we're doing right now means absolute shit." I couldn't help the attitude and bitchiness roll off my tongue.

"Only if you promise you'll meet me tomorrow." I rolled my eyes and ripped my wrists out of his grasp, which I should have done as soon as he touched me.

"Yeah, sure. Now leave Alex." I pushed him out of the door and slammed it shut. I didn't even say good-bye. I smacked my head against the wall multiple times before heading back to my bedroom and snuggling up to my quilt.

As I was about to drift off into a slight slumber, I heard my phone go off again. I quickly checked it and groaned at the. "C-ya tomorrow sweetheart."

I loathe Alex Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback?