Take a Sad Song and Make It Better

Jade and Bailey Bates were the classic twins. The polar opposites of the spectrum in almost every way, their only similarities being their piercing green eyes and constant bickerings with one another. And the fact that they shared the same genes.

This being said, Jade was the helpless rebel-without-a-cause type of girl, completely wrapped up in her music and loud antics. She was constantly looking for trouble, and with her around, it seemed like there was never a dull moment. She never had trouble speaking with people, but when it came to emotions, Jade was at a loss. She was never one for showing them off to the world. To her, crying was a sure sign of weakness.

Bailey Bates was the shy, innocent, book worm type. She didn't have the social skills her sister possessed and felt constantly outshown by her elder sister. While Jade was involved in her music, Bailey found her niche in sports, mostly running. It seemed for Bailey that she was always running from something.

And that's exactly what she was doing when her parents suggested she take some time away from New Jersey after the tragic events that had happened a month before.

Bailey hadn't quite gotten over the sudden change in events. She quickly packed her bags and was just about out the door when Jade decided to tag along. Thus the two began their journey to their aunt's refuge in Lutherville, Maryland.

Both girls went to Lutherville with the intention of forgetting what had happened back home. Neither were suspecting to get more than they bargained for.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We do not own All Time Low or any of its members or its crew. We do however own the fictional characters created and the story line. So don't steal.

Title from Hey Jude by The Beatles

Thanks for those who are giving this a shot and reading our story. Emily and I (Livvy) are very greatful. This was just a fun story we wanted to write. We were gonna leave it for the summer, but we got too excited. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did planning and writing it.

Love,
Emily and Livvy
  1. Prologue
  2. Chapter 1
    Jade
  3. Chapter 2
    Bailey
  4. Chapter 3
    Jade
  5. Chapter 4
    Bailey
  6. Chapter 5
    Jade
  7. Chapter 6
    Bailey
  8. Chapter 7
    Jade
  9. Chapter 8
    Bailey
  10. Chapter 9
    Jade
  11. Chapter 10
    Bailey
  12. Chapter 11
    Jade
  13. Chapter 12
    Bailey
  14. Chapter 13
    Jade
  15. Chapter 14
    Bailey
  16. Chapter 15
    Jade
  17. Chapter 16
    Bailey
  18. Chapter 17
    Jade
  19. Chapter 18
    Bailey
  20. Chapter 19
    Jade
  21. Chapter 20
    Bailey
  22. Chapter 21
    Jade
  23. Chapter 22
    Bailey
  24. Chapter 23
    Jade
  25. Chapter 24
    Bailey
  26. Chapter 25
    Jade
  27. Chapter 26
    Bailey
  28. Chapter 27
    Jade
  29. Chapter 28
    Bailey
  30. Chapter 29
    Jade
  31. Chapter 30
    Bailey
  32. Chapter 31
    Jade
  33. Chapter 32
    Bailey
  34. Chapter 33
    Jade
  35. Chapter 34
    Bailey
  36. Chapter 35
    Jade
  37. Chapter 36
    Bailey
  38. Chapter 37
    Jade
  39. Chapter 38
    Bailey
  40. Chapter 39
    Jade
  41. Chapter 40
    Bailey
  42. Chapter 41
    Jade
  43. Chapter 42
    Bailey
  44. Chapter 43
    Jade
  45. Chapter 44
    Bailey
  46. Chapter 45
    Jade
  47. Chapter 46
    Bailey
  48. Chapter 47
    Jade
  49. Chapter 48
    Bailey
  50. Chapter 49
    Jade
  51. Chapter 50
    Bailey
  52. Chapter 51
    Jade
  53. Chapter 52
    Bailey
  54. Chapter 53
    Jade
  55. Chapter 54
    Bailey
  56. Chapter 55
    Jade
  57. Chapter 56
    Bailey
  58. Chapter 57
    Jade
  59. Chapter 58
    Bailey
  60. Chapter 59
    Jade
  61. Epilogue