Status: Slowly Active

Falling Together Again

Welcome to My Homecoming

“Ally!” I twisted around and screamed. I dropped all my bags right there in the center of the airport and ran towards the boy I was head over heals in love with. “I missed you so much!!” I shouted as he gripped my tightly. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. He laughed as he kissed me.

“At least you had the crowds and fans to keep you occupied!” He said back teasingly. “Right, occupied. Sure.” I said and he laughed. “Well babe we’re causing a scene, let’s go back to the apartment where we can really catch up.” He said and I laughed. “Okay let’s get going, but first we're stopping by home. I've missed everyone!” I said and he smiled. “A family dinner is already arranged so we can just head back to the apartment, catch up, then get ready and go over for that famous spaghetti that keeps me coming back for more.” “Hm, and all this time I thought maybe it was me!” I said as we exited through the revolving doors.

Crowds were screaming cameras were going crazy and I didn’t even notice. “Nah, it’s definitely the food.” He said and I rolled my eyes under my big sunglasses.

I waved and signed some things here and there and posed for some pictures before finally getting into the big SUV. I waited in the passenger side until he climbed into the driver side. “Ready to rock and roll?” He asked. “Let’s go!” I said and he laughed as we drove away from all the craziness I’ve grown accustomed to after all these years. He took my hand in his and I laughed as he sang off key to the old Kid Rock song coming from the radio. “What? Just because I am not as talented as you, does not mean you have the right to laugh at me!” He said pretending to be offended. “You know I love you for your dance moves anyway.” I said and he laughed. I smiled at him and then returned my gaze out the window. It feels so great to be back home in Jersey. I can’t wait to see everyone again. It’s been WAY to long.

“Kevin and Lindsey and the kids are going to be here to right?” I asked him again before climbing out of the car. We were sitting in the driveway and I was so excited to see everyone I may just cry. “Yes! Now come on let’s go before they see us just sitting here and think we’re creepy.” He said taking the keys out of the ignition. I smiled and climbed out of the passenger seat. I waited for him to join me and we linked hands as we walked up the familiar pathway to the front door I’ve been walking through ever since I could walk. I smiled as I twisted the handle and pushed the door open.

“Guess who’s back!!!” I shouted loudly. He laughed and closed the door behind us as I waited to be greeted by everyone. “AUNT ALLY!” Was shouted from three different directions. I squealed as the five year old ran down the steps and the twin four year olds came running from the opposite way. I knelt down, “Hey Kelsey, Connor and Andrew!” I shouted hugging them tightly. “We missed you!!” They shouted and I smiled. “I missed you guys WAY more!” I said back and they laughed. I heard the kitchen door swing open and I looked up and then stood up smiling. There stood Mrs. Jonas smiling with her arms wide open. I ran and hugged her. “Oh Ally, we’ve missed you so much!” she muffled into my hair. I think she’s crying. I smiled and pulled away. “Trust me, the feeling is mutual.” She laughed at my response and then led me into the kitchen.

“ALLY!” Was shouted and then I was squashed between three boys, well two men one boy. Frankie was now sixteen and taller then me. Do you know how strange that is for me? “Can’t breath!” I choked out and I heard laughter as they pulled away. Kevin was twenty-nine and had a scruffy beard going, definitely fulfilling the father figure look. Joe was twenty-eight and had a scruff beard as well not to mention rocking the glasses. “AUNT AWY!” Was shouted from the two year old's mouth that was sitting on Nicole’s lap. “Hey Kara!” I said waving to the smiling two year old. She giggled as Joe went over and kissed Nicole on the cheek and scooped up his little girl. I tackled Nicole in a hug and we laughed just like we used to when we were sixteen. Once we calmed down I hugged Lindsey the best I could, she’s seven months pregnant, we all sat down around the table and caught up. “So where are they?” I asked once Mrs. Jonas was out of the room. “Well dad left to pick them up about two hours ago, so they should be walking in any minute.” Frankie answered for me. “Nice” I said smiling. I haven’t seen Nick since we were twenty….

it’s been four years.
♠ ♠ ♠
RATE;
COMMENT;
SUBSCRIBE;
p l e a s e <3