Status: Slowly Active

Falling Together Again

Boy, How in the Hell Did We Get Here?

The door was opened and I hopped up. “Nick!?” I shouted and I heard the familiar, “ALLY!” I saw him throwing his bags on the floor and then ran and jumped. He caught me and swung me around a few times…until I heard a slight cough from behind him. He set me down and stepped aside,

“Oh Ally I want you to meet someone, this is Erin my girlfriend. Erin this is Ally.” I smiled and shook her hand, “Wow, I’ve heard a lot about you.” She said smiling and I smiled. “It’s really nice to meet you!” I said just as happy as she was. “Oh Nick you need to actually meet Jordan!” I said excitedly. “Jordan!!” I yelled and a few minutes later he came walking down the hall laughing at something from the conversation he had just left in the family room. “Nick this is Jordan, my boyfriend, Jordan this is Nick, and this is Erin Nick’s girlfriend” I introduced. He smiled and shook hands with them both. “It’s great to meet you man, all I hear about are these brothers.” He said and Nick laughed, “Oh yea same here” He said and I laughed because he just made no sense at all.

I starred at Nick for a few minutes as the little kids started running in and attacking his knees. He’s taller, scruffier, buffer, but the same Nick I left four years ago, even then I had only seen him for a day. After everyone said hello it was time for dinner. We all sat around the table and laughed and told stories catching up while we ate. I guess it’d be nice of me to explain huh?

Well after that day at Ryan Seacrest’s radio show Nick and I dated for the next year and a half, until I went away to college. We tried to keep it together but it just wasn’t working. We were jealous of each other for different reasons, he was surrounded by girls 24/7 and I couldn’t be with him everyday anymore. He was jealous I just dropped everything and went off to college. I woke up one morning and realized, I want to go to college…so I did. I went to Julieard for all four years with a major in singing and minor in acting. That’s where I met Jordan, well not at Julieard, he went to NYU but we met one night at a friend’s party.

College in the beginning was extremely hard because of me being well, famous. But eventually things toned down. I came back home during breaks and saw Kevin, Joe, Nicole, Lindsey and the kids a lot. But not Nick. He moved out to California then spent a pretty long period of time traveling around the world. After knowing Jordan for a year, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes and we’ve been together for the past five years. I saw Nick when I was twenty at Joe and Nicole’s wedding. But that was only one day then he had to jet off to Paris for some reason. We had no harsh feelings about anything. We were friends and both of us were perfectly perfect with just that.

I’ve been doing movies, tours, talk shows, everything I can with my career. So I’ve taken off this summer to be home with the family, we all have. Kevin and Lindsey live near by in Pennsylvania on a big piece of land with a huge house and the three kids. Kevin owns a recording studio and a record label with some of the biggest stars under his name including yours truly.

Joe lives With Nicole somewhere in Texas with Kara. Joe has a solo career that’s been going extremely well, he to is under Kevin’s company.

Then Nick lives in California with Erin I guess. He’s been like I said traveling the world. He was doing extremely well in the solo career of acting and singing just like his brother Joe but he’s been taking a break for the past two years to see the world.

Then Frank the tank. He goes to a private school of performing arts here in Jersey and lives with Mr. and Mrs. Jonas in the home we all grew up in.

Jordan and I have an apartment we started to rent on the other end of town last year. He’s so close with the family, I’m jealous that he gets to see everyone more often then I do.

Marriage? Me and Jordan? Oh no. Not yet. Joe says we basically are and should just make it official already but that’s just Joe for ya........
♠ ♠ ♠
SUBCRIBE
RATE
COMMENT
p l e a s e