Status: On hiatus for now. Im to busy right now to update

Love Conquers All

Prologue

>>>Beep Beep Beep
I got up my alarm went off at 6:30.today is the first day of sophomore year. i wasn't really excited because i have to put up with nick for another year i don't get why he is always picking on me i never did anything to him.The only thing i am excited for is to see Abby i haven't seen her for 3 weeks because her parents and her went on a last minute cruise. i got up and put on a blue jean skirt with a baby blue shirt with my flats and headed down stairs i could tell my was cooking stuff.
"Good morning sweetie I'm cooking you pancakes,eggs,bacon and toast i hope that is OK with you honey" mom asked.

"Yes mom it is fine with me "i sighed.

What's the matter honey" my mom asked.

"oh nothing i just don't feel like going to school today"i said

"well you need to go its very important to get an education" my mom said.

I hate when she uses that speech on me i here it at least almost every year when i tell her i don't want to go to school. See my mom knows about my little happenings with nick she just tells me to ignore him and she says that he just likes me and shows it by picking on me..I laughed once that i had milk coming out of my nose.I know for fact that he don't like me anyways i headed off to school to meet Abby. i drove my Audi to school..
5 minutes later..... i arrived and that's when i saw nick coming over here....

To be Continued.........
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this is my first story on here and i did this at 1 in the morning.
Sorry short.