Status: On hiatus for now. Im to busy right now to update

Love Conquers All

Chapter One

“How’s it going, Smith?” Nick said obnoxiously coming closer. Beside was his best friend, Adam Carter. Oh course, he would say it in an obnoxious way, but only because he was around somebody. But, once you get him alone, which is very rare, he is sometimes tolerant.

Smith. His favorite word to start picking on me. Yeah, he has others, but he mostly uses my last name. I was barely closing my door when he started talking. Once it was closed and locked I looked at both of them.

I could only wonder how they could be friends. Nick is a jerk and Adam... not so much. But I guess they don’t care how it is.

I was relatively shy, but I was getting tired of him picking on me like it’s his favorite habit. “What do you want?” I asked straight forward.

“What? Can’t I ever come and visit a friend?” He asked innocently while cocking his head to the side. I rolled my eyes. I just couldn’t wait till Abby showed up and saved me. She usually comes to school early, but since she went on the cruise with her parents she might be a little late.

“We’re not friends.” I said with a sigh. I checked around me again to see if I could spot my best friend. I smiled once I spotted her. She was getting out of her car. I turned back around to face Nick and Adam.

“Well since you have nothing more, I’m going to go.” I said pointing to Abby. I smiled at them to be polite before I left and started to cross the parking lot.

“Abby!” I shouted once I was in hearing distance for her. She turned and smiled. I rushed over and gave her a hug. I pulled away after a few seconds. “It’s been so long!”

“Oh, I know! I missed you. But, now I’m finally back.” She said grinning.

“How did it go?’ I asked.

“I’ll tell you on the way to class. I don’t want to be late on my day back.” She said with a playful face. “So, what’s new?” She asked after she told me how her cruise went. I had to admit, I did want to go by the way she described everything.

“We have a new project that is going to have to involve partners.” I said in a bored tone. “But, the bad thing is, the teacher picks the partners.”

“Well, all we can hope for is we get each other.” She said smiling at me.

Oh, I hope a lot.