Status: On hiatus for now. Im to busy right now to update

Love Conquers All

Chapter Five

Nikki pov:
I could of killed Nick right then and there.I can't believe I even consider kissing him back.I slapped him across his face and my hand stung.

"ow Nikki what was that for?he said holding his face.

"Oh hello you kissed me just to look good in front of your friends.I said.

"No i didn't I've been wanting to do that for awhile now"Nick explained.

"no you didn't you were just trying to look cool.Nikki explained mad.

"you have to believe me i did it because i wanted to.I like you Nikki,Nick explained.

"Well if you like me then why did you pick on me"?I asked crossing my arms.

"i did it so at least I got to talk to you because you ignored me sometimes.Nick said hurt.

"Oh,well i don't believe you that you like me.I said. walking away.

I walked in Math class and sat down to Abby.

Nick Pov:
I can't believe she don't believe me I'm gonna have to talk to Abby and convince Nikki that i like her.I saw Adam by his locker so i went to go talk to him.

"Hey man whats up?"i said slapping five with him.

"nothing much,what happened to your face? he asked.

"Nikki slapped me"I explained.

"Oh yeah, because you kissed her"he stated.

"how did you know"Nick asked confused.

"Abby told me" he stated.

"You and Abby been spending a lot of time together"nick said smirking.

"Yeah i really liker her"Adam said.

"Then ask her out"Nick asked.

"I don't know if she likes me"Adam said,

I know the feeling.

After i was done talking to Adam. It was time for English Class.

I walked in Nikki still looked mad.I sat in my seat and ms Westerly started talking.

"Class get with your partners today you guys will decide add kids or not and pay rent."she
explained.
End of Nicks pov.
I headed over to Nick to get started.I still don't believe him about liking me. but when he said that my heart fluttered and that confused me.But i know i don't like him.
"Hey nick lets get started"i said.
"OK, do you want to have kids"Nick asked.

"Yeah 2 kids 1 boy and 1 girl.I said,

"OK great, we'll name the girl Lucy and the boy Nick JR.Nick explained.

"OK i guess.I agreed.

I was surprised i agreed with him that easily i just didn't feel like arguing.

"OK we got that squared away.Nick said.

"yeah now how much is rent this month"nick asked.

"It is $245.00and we have 600.0025 in the bank but when we pay rent we will have $355.25 left.Nikki explained.

"All right, were done now"nick said.

I knew i had to apologize to him.

"Nick I just wanted to say sorry for slapping you earlier this morning".i said.

"It's ok I should of never kissed you but i do like you" Nick said.

"Yeah,but its hard to believe.i said and i walked away.

English class was over and it was time to go home.I got in my Audi and went home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it,
I try my best:)
remember Comments=Updates.
Hope i didn't let nick tell his feelings to early.