Status: On hiatus for now. Im to busy right now to update

Love Conquers All

Chapter 8

Nikki Pov:
Nick wanted to talk to me and i agreed to talk to him. so we went into his car and went to the park.
"what did you want to to talk to me about"? Nikki asked sitting under the tree.

"I waned to talk to you about us" Nick explained.

"What about us"? Nikki asked confused.

"Well i meant it when i said I liked you, I really do i wouldn't like about something like this."nick said out a breath.

"well i know you do because everyone keeps telling me that." Nikki said.

"yeah so how do you feel about me"? Nick asked curiously.

"I am not sure yet but i can say that we can start as friends and get to know each other." I explained.

"OK that sounds good".Nick said getting up.

Me and Nick left the park I am still confused about my feeling for him, I'm scared that I will get hurt by him because I heard that he dates a girl then breaks up with them a month later.A few minutes later Nick dropped me off at Abby's, because i was staying there for the weekend.

"Thanks for talking to me" Nick said smiling.

"Your welcome" i said walking up to the door.

Nick left and Abby was waiting for details.she is so nosy.

"So how did it go"? Abby asked smiling.

"It went really well, he said he does really like me and i said I know everyone is telling me"I explained.

"Oh well how do you feel about him"? Abby asked.

"I don't know I'm confused"Nikki said getting PJ's on.

"I think you like him but you are scared of getting hurt"Abby said.

"I know so how are you and Adam doing? I asked.

"Were doing good we have been dating for almost a week and I'm so happy."Abby said her eyes lighting up.

"Awe that's great "i said.

"Well let's go to bed" Abby said yawning.

It was 12:00 AM.

Later that night........Nick POV:

After i dropped Nikki of at Abby's I went home and got on the computer and wrote Nikki an email.

Nikki,
I'm glad we get to be friends met me on the school grounds Monday.
Love Nick

After that i went to sleep. End of pov.

Nobody's pov.
The weekend has passed and it was Monday and it was school for the kids and Nikki and Nick were suppose to meet and they did.

Abby pov:
I saw Nikki and Nick looking at each other smiling and walking up to each other I wonder what he wanted to talk to Nikki about.They are friends so i guess he just wanted to talk.
End of Abby's Pov.

Hey Nikki how was your weekend"? Nick asked happily.

"Mine was great" Yours"?

"Fine so you want to walk to class"?nick asked.

"Sure Nikki said and followed Nick to class which was English.

Short Nikki Pov:
I was looking at Nick and I realized something.

TBC>>>>>>
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it.
I bet you already know what she realized if not then stay tune to the next chapter.
please comment
comments mean another update.