Like a Fairytale

Prologue.

The first time I ever saw Justin Bieber was, honest to God, a poster Sammy was pointing to at Wal-Mart. Sam was my very gay best friend who I adored, even if his dad didn’t - his parents ended up divorcing because of all the arguments Sammy’s sexuality started. This was another reason why I stuck by my Sammy, because I needed someone to.

Justin Bieber was a whole other story. He was cuter than any other teen star I had seen, with his dark blonde hair and brown eyes. Plus, he had a to-die-for smile. I had a feeling a lot of girls adored him.

“He’s cute,” I smiled.

“Cute?!” Sammy gasped. “Honey, the boy is gorgeous.”

I laughed. “Okay, okay, he’s gorgeous. Are you happy?”

Sam linked arms with me. “Yes, yes I am.”

Later that night, I Googled Justin Bieber, and found out he was a Canadian pop star who was signed to Usher’s label. At the time, that was good enough for me. I had no intention of becoming an obsessed fan girl, but I did keep an ear out for his music. I heard as much gossip as songs, though.

The rumors starting swirling around Thousand Oaks, California, my hometown, during mid-May, and by late August, they were confirmed: Justin Bieber was going to be attending Thousand Oaks High School, home of the lancers, which was also where I got my education, along with my sister Rebecca and her group of Barbies.

Rebecca is actually my step-sister, but I’ve lived with her for almost seven years, so I just call her my sister. She’s absolutely beautiful, as much as I hate to say, with raven black hair and sky blue eyes, and she’s absolutely evil when we’re in public. She ignores me, snubs me, teases, taunts, and basically does any and everything possible to hurt me. When we’re alone at home, though, Becky and I actually talk and hang out. She never apologizes, never makes up excuses. She just is how she is, and as much as I want to kill her at times, I respect her. It takes a certain type of person to rule the entire school especially a fancy school like ours, but Rebecca pulls it off. Its pretty impressive - if she weren‘t a bitch.

Her best friend is Hannah, and Hannah is always just a psychotic whore. I know for a fact that she’s slept with every guy on the football team, and she’s just getting started. Its ridiculous, and she knows it. Hannah, of course, despises me. The feeling is completely mutual, trust me.

Becky’s last little minion is Ashley, a bleach blonde bimbette who is simply stupid. Honestly, she’s just a dumb whore. All she knows how to do is kiss and give blow-jobs. Yet somehow, along with Rebecca and Hannah, Ashley rules the school. I hate it, but it’s how life is.

So, I naturally assumed that when Justin came to my school, he would fall head over heels in love with Rebecca. Everyone did; it was just the way the world worked. But no one anticipated what actually happened.

He fell for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love the title picture. It really does look like it could be Justin and Willa Holland (who portrays Ella) to me. I'm really excited about this... its something new for me.
How do you like it?