Like a Fairytale

Epilogue.

Justin’s PoV

As I opened my locker at Thousand Oaks, High School for the last time, my girlfriend of almost six months leaned against the locker to my left.

“Hey there, superstar,” Ella said casually, shifting her large bag on her petite arm. “How’s it going?”

I chuckled. “Pretty good. How about you?”

“Fantabulous. My wonderful, amazing, and gorgeous boyfriend is taking me on his summer tour,” She bragged.

“What a lucky man,” I grinned, slamming my locker shut and looking at her. The window behind her made it possible for the June sun to come into the dark hallway and make her long hair shine. Her beautiful blue eyes were sparkling, and yet again I was reminded of how lucky I was to have found her.

“Really? I always thought I was the one who had lucked out,” She shrugged, as if she had read my thoughts. Knowing her, she probably did know what was on my mind; she always did. I love how well she knows me.

I laughed and put my hands on her neck gently. She pressed her back to the locker completely, on foot propped up. Her hand lightly rested on my elbow.

“I love you, Ella,” I said softly; I was the first time I had told her in those three words, no hinting, no guessing. Just the fact that she was the best thing to ever happen to me.

The sparkle in her eyes grew stronger. “I love you too.”

And on that bright June afternoon, with the future undetermined and love in our eyes, I kissed her, seeing flashes of forever behind my closed eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, folks, there you go. The end, at least for now. I may do a sequel, if you guys want, and if I can get my head in it. I have the idea for it.
Thank you for sticking with me and this story and saying such nice things. I appreciate from the bottom of my heart, I really do. Thank you.
Feedback? :) <3