Status: Active

Our Lives as Monsters

Prologue/Intro

Prologue:

All my life those creatures were forbidden to us. We were forbidden to associate with them besides what was necessary for our survival, let alone befriend and fall in love with one; but when I met Chance by accident, I knew no good would come of it. This is our tale of what happened when I broke the rules and fell in love with a human.

My fingers brushed his arms seducing him into my grasp, disgusting creature. He easily fell into my trap of seduction. I had been working him for about fifteen minutes and, boy, was I tired. I was all too ready to drain his life force to replenish mine.

My hips ground into the filthy human's as I felt him grow in size. A little more teasing to this perfect example of the inferior species and I could have my week's meal. I turned around to face him so I could entice him with my unnaturally beautiful face.

My hand ran down his front side to excite him further. As I did he tossed his head back, biting his lip to stifle the moan. From much experience, I knew he was ready, so I said seductively, "You wanna take this somewhere else?"

He nodded eagerly, so I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my car outside the club. I unlocked it and shoved him in the back. Of course, being the revoltingly dumb human he is, he took it as me being very horny so he started sucking and nibbling on my neck and, although it felt good, I needed his life force.

I shoved him down, put my hands on his chest and my lips on his mouth to begin the draining. I can control this process by sheer will. I closed my eyes to feel his life force through my skin and visualized it flowing into me. All at once it started flooding into me. I started panting and tingling.

It felt so good. I removed my lips so I could breathe better, it helped with my moans and words too, "Oh, hell yes! Come on, baby, I'm almost there!" I know what you're thinking this sounds like and the only thing I can say is that this for my kind is ten times better than any orgasm humans will ever experience.

His feeble screams of fake pleasure were starting to annoy me and I was almost there so I put one hand over his mouth to silence him. I was almost full and that's where it started to get good. "Oh fuck! Fuck yes! Fuck, you filthy son of a bitch, give it all to me!" I screamed as I took the remainder of his life force.

I climbed into the front seat still panting knowing I had to contact Ally to let her know she had to make a missing persons report disappear at the police station. Succubi have been doing this long enough to learn some tricks such as; having a succubus inside the police to make our food's death disappear so humans don't catch onto us. I looked back to see that his body had already turned to dust and blown away.

I got out of my car to see Vivette with her catch I smiled wryly at her and her choice of the small pickings. This is our life as Succubi and we love it.
♠ ♠ ♠
This may not be mythologically correct, but I plan to do some research and alter the story slightly to fit it better. Comment&Subscribe?