Status: Active

Our Lives as Monsters

Nothing Like Being a Bitch

This is what we do every day we get coffee; well I get coffee, because even though we don’t need human food, I like the taste of it. Anyways I get coffee with Vivette tagging along, we check in with Ally to make sure that our kill’s missing person’s report disappeared, and then the majority of our day would be spent ruining lives.

We walked into the coffee shop closest to our apartment that I love, Vivette grumbling the whole way. As soon as we walked in I spotted the guy in the corner, like I normally do, since he’s there every day. And, as always, he stared at me. I rolled my emerald eyes and tossed my bright red hair in irritation, filthy, disgusting human. We walked to the counter where I ordered a caramel macchiato and we left as soon as I got it.

I walked down the street grumbling under my breath. For some reason, that guy in the corner of the coffee shop every day is the only human who infuriates me with his staring. My red pumps clicked for background noise as Vivette asked, “He still getting to you?”

“He’s an annoying example of the inferior species,” I growled.

“Calm down and let’s get going, we’ve gotta make sure that Ally makes the reports go away,” She said calmly. It this time in the morning when she’s my soothing stream when normally she’s a volcano erupting. I took a deep breath and continued walking with Vivette to the police station.

We arrived shortly saying polite hellos to the humans Ally works with daily. I honestly have no clue how she does it! They’re vile… things that need to treat our planet better! We walked straight to Ally’s desk and sat down on or near it to tell her. Without looking up she said, “Hello Vivette. Mucra.”

I shivered in delight at my name. Mucra Nex. I was born in Rome, Italy… around the time of Caesar. My name then was Carissima, meaning Dearest, and, so as not to get caught, I’ve recently changed my name to Mucra Nex after a series of names. The literal translation of my name is “The Dagger of Death,” a subtle warning to all and a way to feel closer to my mother and father.

“Ally,” Vivette and I chimed.

“Lemme guess; you two killed last night and you want me to bury the missing persons reports. Am I close?” She asked sarcastically.

“Hit the nail on the head,” I smiled maliciously.

“Where did you kill them?” She asked bored with her pen poised over a slip of paper.

“Hmmm… what was the name of the club Viv? I can’t seem to remember.” I continued to smile while tapping my chin.

“Oh, I believe it was the fucking filthy club named “The Ease,” She smiled also.

“Alright, two missing reports where the people were last seen at “The Ease,” got it. Now leave,” She commanded fiercely. “Believe it or not, my job is to protect the humans of which you think so low of.”

“Touchy, touchy,” I laughed standing up off her desk. “We’ll leave.”

She then looked up to see our attire, groaned, and asked tiredly, “Again? Doesn’t doing this everyday get boring?”

Vivette and I looked at each other and said a simultaneous, “No.” We strutted out of the police station, our clothes doing their jobs by attracting hungry, lustful stares from all of the men, and some of the women.

<3<3<3 </3</3</3 <3<3<3 </3</3</3 <3<3<3 </3</3</3

My deep V-necked blood red sweater, super short skirt, and red pumps did their job attracting the attention I wanted. I sat on a bench in the mall luring the male I’d been working for a while. He sauntered over, sat down, draped his arm over my shoulders casually and said, “Now what’s a beautiful woman, such as yourself, doing sitting on a bench all by your lonesome?”

“Well this beautiful woman’s friend just so happened to ditch her. My turn; what’s a handsome man, such as yourself, be doing following little-oh-me around?” I said feigning coy.

“Well this handsome man was hoping to talk, and possibly more, to a beautiful woman… such as yourself,” He smiled brilliantly. I grabbed his hand and went to a secluded and deserted part of the mall to do what her and Vivette did everyday; take gorgeous guys, lure them in with their looks, drain enough of their life force to deplete them of their beauty, and leave them.

Quite traumatizing to spend your whole life relying on your looks, meet a beautiful girl, make out with said beautiful girl, and afterwards being hideously ugly leaving them to their own devices to make it in the world, besides their looks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Too_Shy_To_Scream and I are working hard on this story, so we hope you like it. And in case you haven't figured it out yet: my chapters are going to be from Mucra's point of view and hers are going to be from Vivette's.

Also, at this time, I would like to apologize for my lack of knowledge to do the boldface, italicized, or underlined text on here. You'll probably see mine with it, but I assure you it's Too_Shy_To_Scream doing it.

That's all for now, folks.

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE?!?!?!