Status: Just starting up!

I Can Give You Everything You Ever Wanted from Love

He Doesn't Give a Damn

It had been three days since the fight, and not a single Dulaney student involved in the fight had heard any news of their punishment. It was beginning to put them all on edge. None of them put it past Ms. Thomas, their principal, to just snap and kill them all instead of giving out suspensions.
“Will Alexander Gaskarth please report to the office?” The school secretary’s voice came over the loudspeaker.
“Oooooooh,” Alex’s peers teased. It had begun.
Their teacher shushed all of the students, and gestured for Alex to leave the room. Alex sighed before getting up, grabbing his backpack, and leaving the room. He walked as slowly as was humanly possible, wanting to drag out the time between his freedom and him being grounded as long as he could. His parents would not stand for him getting suspended, which was surely going to happen. Dulaney had a strong policy against fighting.
Alex sighed as he pulled open the door to the main office. He could say goodbye to going to New York that weekend for a show. The secretary looked at him disapprovingly as she gestured towards Ms. Thomas’ doors. Alex was no stranger to the principal’s office, and walked straight in, plopping himself in the familiar chair.
“Well well well, Mr. Gaskarth. Why was I not surprised to see your name at the top of the list of students caught fighting at Saturday’s game?” Ms. Thomas said critically. Alex merely shrugged.
“I know you consider yourself to be a bit of a rock star, but I for one know your silly little band is going nowhere and I will not stand for this behavior.”
Alex opened his mouth to protest, but she merely held up a hand to silence him. Alex slumped down in the chair. “Can I just get my punishment so I can go back to class?” he asked.
Ms. Thomas pursed her lips. “This is not so much of a punishment, as much of a learning experience. We couldn’t suspend all of the students involved, there were far too many. But, Alexander, do not see this as an easy way out,” she warned. “Your behavior on Saturday was unacceptable, and unfitting of a Dulaney student. Next time there will be extreme consequences.”
“Yes s-Ma’am,” Alex taught himself before ‘sir’ slipped all the way out.
She eyed him suspiciously, before straightening a few of the papers on her desk; looking for something. “Ah, here we are.” She pulled out a letter addressed to the school. “This, Mr. Gaskarth, is a letter.” Alex bit back snotty retort. He wasn’t an idiot; he knew what a letter looked like. “It is from a Towson student involved in the fight. You will respond to this letter, and have it in my inbox, by tomorrow you hear me?”
“Yes ma’am,” Alex said, while secretly wondering what she would do if he stole her wig and started running.
“You may go now. I don’t want to see you in here again Alexander, you hear?”
Alex nodded. Fat chance, he thought. Alex was always getting in trouble, whether he was at fault or not. Someone hurt Jack first. Was Alex supposed to sit back and let that happen? No way, Jack was his best friend. Friends stood up for each other. Ms. Thomas just loved to see him in trouble.
He clutched the letter tightly in his fist. This was such a stupid idea. He would never ever be friends with this person, so why did the school even bother trying? Zachary Merrick was the only person he would ever tolerate at Towson High School, and that was mostly only because he was good at bass. He shoved the letter in his backpack; making a mental note to maybe get to it later. He then walked back into the monotony of Physics, and slumped down in his seat. He rested his head down on his desk and tried to get back to the nap he was enjoying before his name was called over the loudspeaker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter!
Sorry it took awhile, I was out of town. :D
But it's here now and we hope you enjoy it!
Subscribe/comment? :)
<3 Lia and Jessica
Title Credit: Give a Damn - A Rocket to the Moon (again changed just a tiny bit.)