Status: Just starting up!

I Can Give You Everything You Ever Wanted from Love

Everything You Do Makes It Easy to Fall in Love with You

The classroom was eerily quiet, even with seven students in the room. Three of them crowded around one desk, discussing a rumour about some girl name Carrie within their hushes. Two were sharing a pair of earphones, bobbing their heads to a song that was being overplayed on the radio. A page was flipped as one student began reading the next page to their novel about a summer romance.

Alex was one of the seven in the room. He had his arms folded and his head was propped on top while soft snores escaped from his mouth.

An eighth person peeked into the room before nervously shuffling through the rows of desks. The small girl approached Alex’s desk with caution. With a timid hand, she hesitantly tapped his shoulder. Alex stirred as she held her breath. When he nestled back into his arms and began snoring again, the girl sighed. She tugged her bag open and pulled out the envelope Ms. Thomas had ordered her to deliver. She looked for spots around the boy to put the envelope so he would notice it when he woke up. She began to lightly nudge it underneath his arm he abruptly jolted awake.

Alex wiped at his face and made sure he didn’t have any saliva leaking down his chin before he noticed the blonde girl through blurry eyes.

“Brianna?” He muffled the yawn that came afterwards with the back of his arm. The blonde girl perked up when he said her name, surprised he even remembered it.

“Uh, yeah,” she nodded eagerly. Alex smiled politely at her, wondering why she was even near him.

It wasn’t that he disliked her or anything, but Brianna was the type of girl who kept to herself. He also couldn’t deny she was somewhat attractive, but Alex was more drawn to the thing in her hand at the moment. She noticed his sudden shift of attention to the letter and raised it up. His eyes followed it to his desk.

“Ms. Thomas wanted me to drop this off,” she informed him. Alex nodded absently at her. He held the piece of paper up delicately, inspecting it. Brianna hummed awkwardly and stood in her place before realizing Alex wasn’t going to acknowledge her any longer. She turned and crossed the room to leave for her first class without saying anything more.

The brown haired boy was so focused on the envelope that he didn’t notice her presence suddenly disappear. Alex stuck his thumb into an opening and tore his way through until he could reach the letter. He separated the letter from the envelope it had lived in for a night. Alex hoped she had dubbed him as someone friendly and had written her email address down somewhere in the letter.

With shaky hands, he unfolded it and scanned over it. He chuckled at her reply and couldn’t help but let out a small ‘yes’ when he saw an email address neatly scribbled at the bottom.

Alex wasted no time in dragging out the nicest piece of paper he could find from his backpack; he didn’t want her to think he was disorganized and unkempt, even if he kind of was. He embedded the usual Dear A, into the paper before retracting his pen. Alex wanted to think over his reply, make sure he sounded attractive and not like a dumbass. He nodded to himself before bringing the pen back down.

We'll see. I tend to be pretty irresistible. ;) Me? Small penis? Hilarious. I've never heard THAT one before. I am definitely scared. I mean, I could never hit a girl...not that I wouldn't be able to take you if I tried... Yep, we like to keep things spicy around here. Well, I would make a pretty sexy chick, true. But, you just can't get sexier than male me sooo... ;)

Thanks for the email address. I'll definitely hit you up with an email when I get home. But the principal will have my (giant) balls on a platter if I'm the one who stops replying first. Nice email btw, any chance it has to do with the band?

Sincerely, A


He reread everything he had just written once over before folding it. Alex tucked it into his back pocket, opting to drop it off the next time he passes the office.

“A letter from your girlfriend, Gaskarth?” Rian snickered as he passed the Alex’s desk. The shaggy haired boy took the seat behind his friend and glanced over his shoulder. Alex swatted him away and was about to fire back a retort relating to his mom when the door slammed shut.

Students rushed to their desks and sat down in silence. Alex sighed; disappointed he couldn’t say something back to his friend behind him.

“Alex has a girlfriend,” Rian sang behind Alex’s head. The older boy rolled his eyes but let it go because it was probably something he would do himself. Instead of dealing with Rian, Alex leant forwards and rested his elbows on his desk, reading the letter he had received ten minutes ago for the second, third and fourth time before snapping back to the lesson.
♠ ♠ ♠
I. Am. So. Sorry.
I've had this chapter for about...I don't know...a few months?
Aha. Lia and I didn't realize this even existed until she wrote the new chapter, which is being completed as I type this, by the way.
Anyways, I hope you all aren't dead and still on Mibba!

Comments?

<3 Lia and Jessica

Title Credit: Easy to Fall in Love - Brighten