Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The 'it' boy, in love with me? My ass! 1

‘Death…’
;Death…’

‘Death…’

‘Death’……
Something that awaits us all, there is no escape from Death, You could be the schools jock, cheerleader or nerd, you could be from any groupie and not get away with death.
People say no one would want to die, are you sure? What about suicides?

I am one of those people who wouldn’t mind dieing or living depending on the situation going on.
Situations change in months, weeks, days and even hours.
Why am I on about Death and suicide, well because I think I just committed suicide, in a way. I took random pills out of the medicine cabinet and shoved them down my throat without water, and now I’m regretting every bit. My tummy hurts like hell.
Enough of that, Its now time to know more about me, I might be dieing but in m life there are barley moments where I mind being in the spotlight.
My name is Alvii Smith, I am 16 years young.
As for looks I’m nothing special, Dark brown hair up to the end of my back, Blue/grey dark eyes. My height is 5’6.
I am sure I sound like some weirdo that doesn’t want to live life anymore, That’s not it. I actually have a pretty good life. I go to Mid west high school. I have a twin brother and two older brothers, I am currently youngest. My family is pretty rich, but not amazingly rich to have snobby kids.
I have never asked my parents for anything, they provided me with what not. But my mum never got me brand crazy. Me and me brothers act as if we were from any other average family, except for m second oldest brother, He is a total snob, I despise him, in one month we might have talked maximum at least twice.
Why I don’t like him is because he has no dignity or shame, he thinks money is the best thing that will get him out of anything. He’s 18 a senior doing his last year, same high school as me. He acts like an total gentlemen in front of girls as soon as he gets their virginity, they become invisible to him. I’m very near of hating Carter.
My oldest brother Cameron, is 21 In university, studying to become a engineer. I love Cameron, He acts Like my parents should but they don’t, cause they are usually busy traveling. One of the reasons why Carter is spoiled.
Cameron is engaged and lives in Ohio where he has a small villa with 4 bedrooms and the usual, His fiancé is Ohioan.

He visits every 2 months.

My twin, Alex is a person I love and think of my only true best friend. Alex is a different case. He acts like an total ass outside home, but isn’t snobby, He apparently happens to be the ‘it’ boys best friend and the coolest senior’s brother in school.
Alex has Black hair and very dark blue eyes. He is a 6’2 and pretty thin but you can see his muscles on his arms. Alex is the co captain of the football team and the captain of the basketball team at Mid West.
I happen to be the soccer captain, I know it sounds weird, a girl captain of a high schools team. I have reasons, I am very good at soccer and the soccer couch is uncle. Sounds like an advantage? Nope its not, he barely comes to school. I have to take in all the auditions, I have to pick spots for all the 40 people on the team, I have to choose who’s will play in the games, I have to go around the school looking for who isn’t at practice and get most of them out of detention, worst of all, I have to face Kelly, ghaa he cheerleader, ‘petty’ miss two faced.

Sadly all of Mid Wets popular group of guys and the bad asses are in the soccer team. Including Alex and his group of friends and Carter as well, but he isn’t around much because the matches are usually under 17, so the seniors stick to football, in which they have their own little team of 20 players

I am the lead singer of our schools musical group in which I have no idea the rest are, the group was formed just this week, and people were told separately at what they were chosen as. No one knows who’s who until we have our first meeting.
I have friends but I don’t count them as my best friends, I don’t trust people easily, the only people in my life I trust are Alex Cameron and my maid sandy

I think most of my friends would use me to get to my brother or his friends or even in to the soccer team or getting revenge off Kelly because everyone knows I am not afraid of Kelly.
I thought once maybe I had fund an actual best friend but then realized she made every close friend I had turn against me and that other close friend would become her best friend, That was before we become Juniors, Alex changed and was like the second ‘it’ boy that was before my uncle became the couch and I became the captain, it was before everyone found out I was not afraid of Kelly or anyone else that got into my business.
I don’t need her anymore, and now when I walk down the corridors and most people that know me long enough move out my way and don’t bother me.
Jamie is now in the cheerleading sub team, she is one of those desperate people who would do anything to get laid. Its not that she’s ugly or anything she actually pretty with her long wavy red hair and fair skin, but its her body plus nearly no clothes which have given her the label of one of those sluts.

I don’t think those medicines will do any harm, forget I nearly committed suicide….
How about I tell how I got stuck between two guys falling in love with me, one of them being Rider storms, the school’s ‘it’ boy and how I ended up falling for one of them. To think I promised my self I wouldn’t fall in love ;) *giggles* ghaaa I’m going all girly… *gags* yup, that’s more like me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback!