Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘It’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 15

Okay now I was sure my life was full of jerks.

I walked all the way home, while the temperature was boiling at 3.30 pm.

Even though it was only May there was no cool breeze or anything like that.

I wanted rip my light blue shirt of so I could at least feel a bit cool.

I never liked summer even though I’d always catch a cold in winter.

I still remember when I was only 9 and my parents didn’t travel so often.

It was Me, my mum, dad, Carter, Cameron, Alex, Ryder, Ryder’s older brother Jason and Mr. and Mrs. Campbell at Germany taking pictures of us posing in front of the beautiful views.

I’ve always had an amazing past.

There are something I regret.

My mum always wanted to be one of the popular people and I was, but not the way she was in her high school.

I’m popular because I’m the soccer captain, my mum was popular because she was the cheerleader captain.

Both my parents say that in every high school there are some people at the top, and they wanted their children to be those at the top.

My dad was the ‘it’ boy’s best friend.

They both had amazing marks.

In out case its different.

Well mostly mine and Carter’s.

Carter’s popular for his bad ass ways. Just what our parents didn’t want.

Alex follows in dads steps.

Cameron followed both mum and dads steps.

He was the genius everyone liked at high school.

Both mine and Ryder’s parents are very strict.

Mine and his parents were best friends back in high school.

When Ryder’s parents had Jason, after 3 months Cameron was born and when Ryder was born me and Alex were born 2 months later.

Jason left the country right after he graduated.

Cameron and Ryder say he had gotten a girl pregnant which he loved.

He married her and left his family.

That’s usually why Ryder’s over at our house.

He’s usually bored at home.

Our parents only allow to sleep at each others house. The only house I’ve had a sleepover was at Ryder’s.

That’s because our parents knew each other.

In 2 weeks it was my mine and Alex’s birthday.

I hope my parents come back for it and Cameron and Julie are done with their wedding planning.

I finally got home ready to fall asleep but before I had to swear at Carter.

I woke up to lots of voices coming from downstairs.

I got up and brushed my teeth before I made my way downstairs.

Wow there was so much going around in my living room at 6.00pm on a Friday.

My mum, Mrs. Campbell and Julie were gushing at some reception pictures Julie and Cameron had picked out. Cameron, my dad and Mr. Campbell were busy in some conversation.

While Alex and Ryder were busy laughing at something on Ryder’s cell phone, until everyone stopped to stare at me when I got down stairs.

“Honey! How are you?!” M y mum shouted as she got up from the couch and rushed to give me a hug.

“Fine mum.” I said hugging her back.

My dad gave me a small smile and a little nod before Alex and Ryder burst out laughing.

“Oh my gosh! Alvii your- your hair!” Alex tried to talk while laughing.

Soon enough Carter joined in including some giggles form everyone else.

Consciously my hand went up to my head and felt my hair.

I looked at everyone with confusion plastered on my face.

“Its pointing in all different directions!” said Carter while slowing down on his laughter.

“Carter be quite! Honey its fine. How about you go upstairs and change? We are all going out for dinner.”
So that explains why mum, Julie and Mrs. Campbell are in dresses. Crap now I have to wear a dress which equals heels!

I stormed up to my room and turned on my straightener, then went hunting in my black wardrobe.

I picked a black dress which fell right under my knees. It had sleeves above my elbows and was complete straight no puffiness.

I picked my black leggings and put them on with the dress.

I took out my black lather jacket which came up to my waist and a red handbag.

I wore a black and silver necklace with matching earrings and lots of red and black bangles.

I put on eyeliner and a bit lip-gloss and lots of strawberry perfume.

I really didn’t want to wear heels so I put on red low top converse and quickly straightened my hair while putting on a black hair band.

I made my way down stairs after an hour.

I saw everyone ready to leave.

My mum and dad were getting in with Mr. and Mrs. Campbell, Cameron, Julie and Carter got into Cameron’s grey Hummer. And I saw Alex in the passenger seat of Ryder’s black Audi.

I quickly ran to open the backdoor of Ryder’s car.

He was busy fixing the radio station’s signal.

“Ryder can I please ride with you guys?”
”No” was his simple short reply.

“come on Ryder please?” I begged. I had done enough walking today.

“Do I have an option?”
”nope.” I quickly got in and shut the door.

After 5 minutes of Ryder and Alex talking about something on Ryder’s cell phone was when something caught my attention.

“Dude so you broke up with her for me?” Asked Alex.
”Yeah well it’s the only way you can get rid of Jenny, plus I got tiered of her anyways.” Said Ryder making it sound like an every day habit.

Alex gave a small chuckle.

“Trent can be so desperate sometimes.”

So this is who its about. Ryder broke up with her?
”Yeah man, she tried having sex again with me after she found out I was cheating on her!”

Alex started laughing.

“So you think she’ll go for me?” asked Alex.

”she is desperate as hell, isn’t she?”

And that was their conversation till we got to the hotel we’d be eating at.

Alex got out but before he got open the door the waiter did right after another one had opened his and Ryder’s.

We got in noticing we were the lasts to arrive.

Alex got into a chair next to Carter while Ryder at the end of the table opposite him leaving me the only seat next to Ryder and Cameron.

This is going to be one big night….