Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘it’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 38

Our hotel was pretty good. It had the usual stuff. Swimming pool, bar, club, a mall, rooms, (with different standards of course) a sports area and a beach.

Up to now I had seen lots of Germans on the airport but at this hotel everyone seemed like foreigners, except the staff.

My parents being spoiled picked the rooms that cost the most and Ryder’s parents did the same.

When I asked Cameron why, he chuckled and said because when on vacation you should enjoy yourself fully.

I don’t think I’ll be enjoying anything. My ex is here with me!

My mum and dad had their own room, Ryder’s parents had their own room, Julie and Cameron were also sharing a room but that left me, Carter, Alex and Ryder.

I just followed Carter as he led the way.

Our parents, Julie and Cameron had already gone to their rooms.

“Dibs on the bed next to the window!” Said Alex.

“Fine with me.” Replied Ryder.

I guess their sharing a room.

Which meant me and Carter would be sharing a room.

When we got there I realized it was actually worth all the money.

It had two queen sized beds. One next to the window and another against the wall. In between the two beds their was a side table which matched the dressing table and the wardrobe. The room’s theme color was white and peach.

It had a peach colored carpet and a black plasma screen in the center and under it was a mini fridge. The best thing about it was the view. On one side you could see the city, all the tall buildings, on the other side was the beach and behind all of the view you could slightly see huge gardens, which were extremely colorful.

I noticed our room had two doors. One to the bathroom and another connected to the room next to ours. Alex and Ryder’s room.

Carter dropped himself on the bed near the window leaving me the bed next to the wall, which was very close to the connected door.

I went to the bathroom to take a long shower as I was extremely tired.

On the flight here to Germany, Carter snored like a baby and me and Tim got to know each other.

I learned he was a senior at some boarding school in California. He’s actually German and visiting his parents as he has summer holidays.

He got me to promise that I’d add him on facebook and will stay in touch.

I took off my brown shirt I had on followed be my blue skinny jeans.

I got in the shower which didn’t even last 5 minutes, and Carter had already started yelling.

“What?” I shouted back.

“Come out here.” He replied.

“Why?”

“For fucks sake just come out!” he shouted.

I turned off the shower and opened a bit of the door and stuck my head out.

“What?” I snapped.

“We’re going to the beach.” He said and then opened the connected door and went in to Alex’s and Ryder’s room.

I stuck my tongue out to his back and continued my shower.

Crap, I didn’t bring my clothes inside with me.

I thought about putting on the clothes I was just wearing again but decided against it as they weren’t proper for the beach.

I wrapped my self in one of the white towels which was folded neatly on the shelf and stuck my head out the bathroom to check if Carter was back.

The cost was clear; I was in luck the connected door was closed and my suitcase was right next to it.

I hurried out the bathroom and opened my suitcase to pull out my purple bikini, black shorts and a black tank top.

When I had got what I needed to, I stood up and leaned the suitcase against the wall.

Before I could even stand up straight, the connected door opened and Ryder walked in while looking backwards and saying something.

After that everything happened in slow motion.

He turned around to look where he was going and walked straight into me.

As I was still bending down I lost my balance and fell on my back on my bed which was right behind me.

I stretched my arms out so Ryder wouldn’t fall on top of me but that was no help as I was holding on to my clothes.

“What the hell.” He groaned.

He had hit his forehead on mine and it hurt like hell.

Realizing the position both of us were in I started blushing like hell.

Me in a towel, flat on back on a bed, with Ryder (my ex boyfriend, who I recently broke the heart of) on top of me.

I was speechless. I had no idea what to say. After all he has been ignoring me all week.

My hand automatically reached up and touched my forehead and that’s when I got a proper look of his face.

He was slightly pink, which meant he was blushing, while he was trying to glare at me. Key word ‘trying’

My eyes suddenly landed on his pink lips and I so badly wanted to kiss them and make sure I actually meant something.

But that urge suddenly vanished as Ryder mumbled something rude, glared a bit more and pushed him self off me. He quickly walked over to where Carter’s cell phone lay and grabbed it and walked back to his room, without looking at me once.

All the time he was in the room, I just clutched tightly on my towel and stared at him. Watching closely every movement he made.

And as soon as he was gone I ran towards the connected door and locked it.

Sighing I went back to the bathroom and finished changing.

Things are going to be more intense then before.

I may not like Ryder. Okay wait corrections. I may not love Ryder but I couldn’t have him stay mad at me forever.

Yes what I did was wrong, but he was a very close friend of my brothers and nearly family. I bet even when I have little kids he’d still be around and I cant even imagine what it would be like if Alex got married and if I was the bridesmaid and Ryder was the best man and we wouldn’t talk that would just ruin Alex’s wedding.

Ah hell! I can’t believe I’m thinking about Alex’s wedding.

When I was done changing I consciously went back in the room and unlocked the connected door.

The scene which had just happened kept replaying in my head.

Me and Ryder had to be in speaking terms before Cameron and Julies wedding which was in less then a month.