Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘it’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 39

The cool summer air hit me and pulled my hair backwards, making it fly, leaving my bangs no longer on my face.

I felt I was swinging even though I was just standing at the shore of the beech, with my flip flops off and ipod turned on full volume.

I breathed the deep scent in. I don’t know why but the beach made me comfortable.

I forgot who I was, where I was, and all my other problems. All I cared about at the moment was that the cool breeze wouldn’t stop blowing as then my hair would fall back on my face.

Suddenly the sound of Owl City could not be heard as my ipod flung on to the floor and I fell on to the wet sand as a volley ball came in contact with my shoulder.

I would have fell if I wasn’t so caught off guard or even if my ipod wouldn’t have fallen

Thank god there was no water near us and I quickly pushed imy ipodaway (still lying on the floor) as a wave crashed against me, making me more wet then I was before.

I cursed under my breath and got up, looking for who the owner of the ball was.

I turned around to see Alex, Carter and Cameron holding on to their tummies while laughing at me.

“Which one of you assholes did this?!” I said completely pissed off.

I saw Ryder pick up the ball which wasn’t very far from me.

“You!” I glared at him. He realized I was talking to him and looked up, with his face showing no emotion what so ever.

He turned around to look if anyone was behind him

Idiot. I muttered. This caused the other three fools to laugh harder.

“What?” He said with a bit attitude. Damn he looked good.

He had black trunks on and you could clearly see all his muscles. I guess being the football captain really did pay off.

“You hit me with the ball!” I shouted. I’m sure if I was an immortal my eyes would be flaring dark red, alerting the person I was talking to.

“So?” He shrugged, still emotionless.

I ran towards him, he was about 15 feet away and I don’t know what the hell came over me but I lunged at him.

Omg, what the fuck is wrong with me?

His attitude really got to me.

I looked down at Ryder, who was completely shocked. After 5 seconds he started struggling to get away from me.

“I am not moving until you say sorry!” I shouted at him.

“I just hit you with a ball by accident. You’re the one that should be sorry for all the other things.” He stated back mad, but he gave up on struggling his way out, as I had my legs on both sides of his torso, completely buried in the dry sand and my hands were pushing down on his chest.

Suddenly I caught on to what he was saying.

The party, he was right. What I did was wrong, but its not my fault that I don’t love him. I used advantage of him so? Ryder has done worse things to me in the past. He stole my ice cream I had bought with my very first allowance, he had made fun of me when I had to get braces, he laughed at me when I got rejected by a boy who was in year 6 while I was in year 5, he pushed me into a garbage can when we were on a field trip in year 8 and then he had also nearly caused me to have suicide.

“Are you okay?” He whispered. Totally aware of what was happening I quickly whipped my tears away.

I nodded.

“I’m sorry.” I said lamely and got off him.

I looked over at the three freaks and they were on the floor laughing their asses off.

I was so happy they hadn’t heard mine or Ryder’s conversation.

I rushed my way away from the aand went to the pool. When I got to the pool area I saw there was no restriction on PDA’s and decided against going in the pool as it was crowded with horny teenagers.

Sighing I walked towards the mall and decided I would check it out.

Tomorrow I would get my birthday present and got to the concert I have been waiting this whole year for.

I desperately needed something to wear tomorrow,so I went to shop.

After about 2 hours I had finally picked something and had little food breaks in between.

I decided to go back to my room, shower and take a quick nap. I knew we would be going to some fancy restraunt tonight for dinner.

I had just taken of my flip flops when someone knocked on my door.

Unaware ofwho it was I opened the door.

“Can we talk? Please?”

Crap. I so did not want to have this talk with him.