Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘it’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 41

“Damn!” I cursed under my breath as I realized everyone but me, Alex and Ryder were left at the hotel and had already gone to the dinner venue.

I balanced my self on the 4 inch heels, making sure I wouldn’t trip and break a bone.

I nervously knocked on Alex’s door, which he opened after a little moment.

Consciously I looked around for Ryder, but he was out of sight. Must be in the bathroom I thought, as I heard the sound of the shower stop.

I sat down on the bed which was covered with clothes. I looked ahead where MTV was coming.

When the bathroom door unlocked, I consciously pulled on my dress making sure it covered my knees.

I looked towards the bathroom and saw now where Alex stood minutes ago, was replaced by Ryder who was shaking his head violently getting rid of the water from the shower.

He hadn’t realized I was in the room because he just had a towel wrapped around his waist.

Thoughts of yesterday came back to me and I felt myself blush.

I made sure I couldn’t see him, and would get away by seeming I was consumed in the shitty song that was playing.

I hopped he wouldn’t make a big deal out of me being in the room, which he didn’t.

I heard his feet against the pale, green carpet.

Automatically my breathing sharpened and I became even more nervous.

Then I felt him search for something. On the bed I was sitting on.

I assumed it was his bed and not Alex’s.

I planned on getting up and moving but Alex saved me from the awkwardness.

“Alvii, can you please get me my black shirt?”

I nodded even thought he couldn’t see me and got up going up to his bed, looking for a black shirt.

After moments of searching and failing, I asked him where it was.

“Ask Ryder, he knows which one I’m talking about.”

I didn’t say anything to him, instead looked up at him. Big mistake.

I forgot how to speak, no words came out, even thought I wasn’t planning on saying anything.

He stood in front of his bed, facing me while he fixed the collar of his white, button up shirt.

He had black jeans on and his hair was wet, sticking in different directions, which was a big turn on.

He didn’t say anything either.

Crap, he wants me to speak.

“Uh- where’s his shirt?” I asked looking like an idiot, which I’m sure he noticed because he looked away from me, while smirking and pointed to the black shirt which hung on a chair, completely visible.

Shit, he saw me check him out.

I knew I was blushing hard, as I could feel the heat.

I walked over to the chair, picked up the black shirt, which was causing me this humiliation, and walked to the bathroom and hanged it on the door knob.

I didn’t dare go back to where Ryder was, instead decided to wait near the bathroom and look at my reflection, on the mirror which was on the wardrobe.

After 5 minutes, in which I ‘texted’ Amy and Ryder fixed his hair, Alex finally came out the bathroom.

He quickly fixed his hair and after that we left.

For the first time since we came to Germany, we didn’t ride in a limousine.

But this time it was a hummer which a driver from the hotel was driving.

Alex got shot gun, that meant me and Ryder had to sit in the back together.

I sat right next to the window, pretending I was examining whatever we passed.

I wasn’t really interested in anything, but the concert I’d go to tomorrow. Sadly Ryder would be there.

When we got to the fancy dinner place, which I couldn’t remember the name of, Alex forgot where to go. So we had to wait five minutes as he called our parent until he finally got the directions.

While walking up to our table Alex and Ryder both were commenting on the girls they had seen.

Luck was totally against me today as I had to sit opposite Ryder. What hurt the most was that he didn’t even look at me once!

Dinner went by slowly and then we were suppose to go on this night tour, which I wasn’t so happy about. My heels were killing me!

I stopped at the sidewalk to losen the zip of my heel when Ryder got a call. He looked at the ringtone and went all exited.

“I got to take this one dude.” He said to Ryder and answered his cell phone.

What I didn’t notice was that everyone had got into the fancy van which was from the tour company.

I was too busy fixing my heels while Ryder had his back to the van.

None of us realized it left without us.

When I looked up, away from my heel. I saw no van or anyone from my or Ryder’s family.

“Shit!” I cursed loudly.

That caught Ryder’s attention.

He looked at me for some seconds and after a 5 or 6 seconds he realized what had happened.

He hung up on who ever he was talking to and looked at me.

I didn’t say anything and neither did he.

I quickly pulled out my cell phone to call Alex.

“Crap, no battery!” I said angrily pushing it back in my purse.

“I have no credit.” I heard him mumble.

“I saw a taxi stand near the other exit of the restaurant.” I said particularly to no one.

I walked towards where I saw the taxi stand and realized he was following me.

I tried explaining where we wanted to go to the taxi driver, but failed miserably. He didn’t know English, and it also seemed like he had hearing problems.

When I turned around to face Ryder, I saw him roll his eyes.

He walked next to me and started talking in French with the driver.

“I don’t think they speak French.” I said, not trying to sound like a smart ass.

But for the second time that day, I faced humiliation when the driver replied to Ryder in French. Luck has completely ditched me today.

Ryder opened the backdoor to the taxi. When I didn’t move he rolled his yes and said “get in.”

“If you keep rolling your eyes like that, they’ll get stuck in one spot.” I said pissed off.

“Don’t me such a smart ass, the last time you tried, you failed.” He said with his lame comeback.

“The last time I checked I thought you were done with you’re menstruation problems.” I said the first thing that came to me.

“What the fuck are you trying to imply??” he said glaring at me.

“That you’re pmsing.” I said glaring right back.

“You’re the one who started it.” He said getting in my face.

“Me?!” I shouted, throwing my hands in the air. “If you weren’t acting like a bitch I wouldn’t have said anything!”

“I was acting like a bitch? What the fuck is you’re problem. Don’t expect me to treat you like a princess, because you’re nothing close to that.” He said leaning back against the seat.

I looked ahead at the driver and saw he seemed worried.

“I don’t expect you to treat me like a princess.” I said calming down.

“That’s why you started this fuss.” He said smirking.

“There we go again, you’re blaming me when you started it!”

“Because It is usually you who starts it!” he said getting mad again.

I heard the driver mumble something under his breath.

“That’s why you loved me right.” That made him shut up.

I leaned back against the seat while he just sat there seeming tense.

“Loved.” He mumbled nearly inaudibly.

Instead of saying anything else, his head snapped in my direction and he glared at me before he closed his eyes and turned away from me, leaning back as well.