Sequel: Demolition Lovers
Status: Finished~

Salometic Lunatic

I Can't Even See My Heart

My name is Ciel Phantomhive, I am 13 years old, and I am the sole owner of the Funtom Company.

Usually, I stay at home, only going out with my butler, Sebastian Michealis, on the Queen's Order, but as of late I have been leaving in attire that doesn't suit my social standing on my own, to see how the world works.

Actually, that is a bit of a lie. Not too long ago, I saw a girl, her hair long and her eyes pure, sitting in a garden all alone reading some sort of book. Of course, at first I thought nothing when riding past her in my Carriage, but I frequently saw her, reading the book, in the same garden alone. That is when I made the decision to go out alone, to see if she ever had any company.

I would watch her, positioning myself perfectly behind a tree where she couldn't see me even if she try to, and learned quite a few things from her: First and most important her name was Mae Leavold, an earl. Second was that she had a younger brother named Beldon, of which she got along with moderately well, but it seemed like they had a bit of relationship problems, and last, but not least, is that her mother is currently looking for an Earl for her to marry.

Of course, I would have been happy to meet my victim of stalking, not only because her cute light green eyes held me captive on even the worse of days, but because the Leavold Household often did business with the Phantomhive company before my mother and father meant their untimely demise. Alas, I was afraid that Elizabeth Middleford, my current predetermined Fiance would reak havoc on my relationship with the poor girl, and I was terrified that it would scare the girl, Mae, away.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter of the Collab between Mae and I. :D