Sequel: Demolition Lovers
Status: Finished~

Salometic Lunatic

I am Me, And That is all There is To it

Sebastian buttoned up my large white shirt and stood up. "Young master, do you think you'll become her fiance?" He asked and began to take off my eye patch. "I can't tell right now, but I will answer, like I said, tomorrow. Until then, I would like to get some rest," I looked up at him, my eye bearing the faustian mark of the contract. "I love how you bear that mark so proudly," Sebastian said and brushed a finger over the eye bearing it. "Hmph. Good night, Sebastian," I said and laid down, closing my eyes finally and drifting away.

In the middle of the night, I was awoken by a large noise, and quiet cursing. My door opened, and I saw the outline of a girl, her longs hair flowing, and I knew it was Mae. "Ciel? Are you awake?" She whispered, walking over by my bed. "Yes, Mae, what brings you to my room?" I asked, sitting up and lighting the candle near my bed. I remember to close my eye before, though.

"I had a nightmare, can I sleep in here, please?" She asked, and I could hear the smirk in her voice, even though I wasn't looking. "Yes, here, take the bed," I said and stood up. "I'd prefer if we could sleep in the same bed, I'd feel safer," She said, and I turned to see tears welling in her eyes. She was good. "No, sorry, but no," I said and threw a blanket over on my windowsill, which was cushioned also. "Good night, Mae," I said and laid down, covering my usually covered eye with my hand and falling asleep.