Sequel: Demolition Lovers
Status: Finished~

Salometic Lunatic

Searching For The Light In My Heart

It didn't feel right, sleeping in his bed but I dealt with it. I could tell he thought those tears of mine were fake, but they had actually started accumulating when I woke up from the nightmare that was really my past. I smirked and fell into a restless sleep, knowing that tomorrow would bring a new person, well, actually, I would still be Mae Leavold but the one emotion I was holding back for all of those years was brought out by that one dream.

"Young Master, it is time to wake up." I heard Sebastian's voice near the window, I shot up and glanced around 'Oh.. that is right, I had a nightmare and came into Ciel's room.' I thought, rubbing my eyes when Sebastian opened the curtain, Ciel groaned and sat up as well with help from Sebastian, who was smirking at the sight of him, "I see you gave up you bed, Young Master." Ciel glanced away from him "Shut up." He stated, I smiled and got out of his bed "I am sorry about that.. I usually have nightmares but they don't bother me as much as the one last night did." I stated truthfully. "It is fine, I will see you and your mother downstairs in a little while." he stated, I turned around and walked to the door. "Thank you, Ciel." I said, walking out to my own room.

"Mae Leavold, what were you doing in his room last night?" My mother yelled when I reached my room, she was helping me put on my dress unfortunately, she had never known about the nightmares. "I had a nightmare and you would not wake up so I went into his room, don't worry, we didn't even sleep in the same bed." I said, smirking. She saw my smirk in the mirror and sighed. "Devious little girl you are." she murmured, I laughed and we went down into the dining room where breakfast was being served. "Ah, I see you have made it early." Sebastian said, pulling out my mother's seat for her, then pulling mine out. I smiled..
"Uhm, where is Ceil?" I questioned, looking around. Sebastian smirked "He will be down shortly. Please wait while I get him." he stated, leaving us to converse among ourselves.