Sequel: Demolition Lovers
Status: Finished~

Salometic Lunatic

Who Are You? I Can't be Alive Without You.

My quiet thinking time was ruined when a slowly crashing Mae entered my study. Of course, Sebastian didn't follow my childish order and continue to give her sugar, which meant she remembered that I was to give her an answer today. “Ciel, did you figure out who you want to marry yet?” She asked, leaning on my desk next to me. Of course, I had yet to even seriously think about it, hoping the problem would go away and solve itself. “No, not yet. I came in here to think about it seriously and to myself so I could come to a rational solution,” I replied and looked up to her. “Well, you need to make a decision right now, will you marry me?” She said, slamming her hand down on my desk.

My mind started working immediately, and I blurted out an answer quickly: “No,” I said, then covered my mouth slightly, shocked. “No? What do you mean, no?” She asked, her expression changing. “You stalk me for days, and when I ask you to marry me, you say no?” She said and pulled me up so I was standing. “Ciel, I'm not letting you make a grave mistake,” She said and smiled sweetly at me. She knew I was the one who stalked her? “You and your demon can't run this company alone. I can be here to help you, to love you,” She continued. Demon? Sebastian? I asked in my mind, even more shocked.

Knowing all of this, she could ruin me, so I changed my mind. If I didn't love her now, I would grow to love her. Which wasn't too bad, she was quite beautiful, catching the eye of everyone she could. She was strong, and independent. Perfect to be an Earl's wife, unlike Elizabeth. I smiled, and looked her deeply in the eyes. “Mae,” I said and bent down on one knee, pulling out a ring I had made Sebastian pick up for whoever I chose. “Will you marry me?” I asked and showed her the ring. She instantly smiled, tears welling in her eyes. “I think it's more old fashioned for the man to propose, which is why I said no,” I said and placed the ring on her hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end~!