Status: Workin on it!!!

IM Me

Wake Up

“Lavender, you need to wake up.”
I groaned, I didn’t want to wake up, mainly for two reasons. One, my mom always wanting me to become a doctor to help with our lives. I try telling that I want to be an artist or a journalist, but she won’t listen. My second reason, Sage Johnsen. My God, I hate her guts. The reason, I have forgotten but for a long time we always hated each other. Just walkin’ into that hallway, and see each other can an argument or a fight. Just a little emotion can set both of us off.
“LAVENDER!!! GET YO’ ASS UP SO YOU CAN GET TO THE DAMN SCHOOL AGAIN!!”
“Alright! I heard you the first time, Ma!!” I hollered. Jeez, Can’t I mourn over my reasons? I got up, and practically dragged myself to the bathroom so I can get ready for school.
.................................................
“You going to be by your self again Lava,” Mom reported as I walked into the kitchen.
“Really? I was hoping that I wasn’t going to be not alone.” I replied sarcastically.
“I don’t like that attitude of yours Ms. Bitchy.”
“Sure, Ma like you actually care about my attitude and since when I may ask?”
“SHUT UP!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!” My mom screeched, throwing the plate she was holding. It crashed on the counter.
“GO TO HELL LIKE YOU EVEN WANT ME AROUND ANYWAY, I’M MOVING OUT!!” I bellowed. I slammed the door, forgetting my breakfast, once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not much but you know being busy etc.
as for Lavender her nickname is pronounce as Lay-Vay