Sequel: RemiX 2: Reunite

RemiX

Chapter 10: The Creature of the Sea

*As Isaiah continued sailing off towards the island everything has been easy, until Isaiah can see a island in the far off distance.*

Isaiah: This has been far too easy.

*Something moves by Isaiah's right side.*

Isaiah: What the? *Looks around but sees nothing.* What is going on?

*A large snake like creature comes out of the water and dives straight at the boat.*

Isaiah: WHOA!! *Jumps out of the boat as soon as the creature hits the boat* Nnn what the hell is that thing? *Stands on top of water looking around.*

*The creature comes up with its tail and spikes Isaiah underwater.*

*As Isaiah floats underwater knocked out the creature comes and hits him back to the surface and into the air. As it rises out and flies towards him to knock him back in, Isaiah grabs it by the tail and throws it away from him.*

Isaiah: I better get away from here. *Turns to the island and runs for it.* I just hope there isn't anymore.

*4 more creatures appear out of water and come lunging at Isaiah.*

Isaiah: AND I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING!!!! *Jumps on one of the creature's head and runs on its body while jumping and dodging other creatures.* So far so good now I ju-

*The creature flips its tail and tosses Isaiah into the air and hits him with its tail making Isaiah skip across the water towards the island. But knocking him out. The creatures were about to finish him off but stopped and went away.* A few minutes later Isaiah woke up on by the shore and looked around. He had arrived at the facility and was close to finding Maria.*

Isaiah: *Sigh* Its just me alone against a army. Huh? *looks to the left and sees a guard coming his way with a gun in hand.* Great guards are around. *Looks to the right and sees 4 more guards coming his way.* This isn't going to be easy.