Sequel: RemiX 2: Reunite

RemiX

Chapter 12: Last Chance

*Isaiah continues making his way to the entrance to the facility as all the guards are distracted by the fire he created. When he arrives in a clearing. The front door is guarded by guards and a army of giant Shadows. All men aim guns at Isaiah.*

Isaiah: This is just great.

*Before any guns could be fired a missle comes and blows up the front door and sending men flying away. Isaiah looks up and sees a aircfraft flying closer to the ground. The door opens and out comes Kate and John.*

Kate: Everything alright?

Isaiah: Yea perfect timing you guys. Where'd you get this from?

John: We stole this from one of the guards when they came to ambush us. Remember when I pulled them down under the ground? Well I took one of their ships and hid it.

Isaiah: And you just now telling me we had one of their ships? Why didn't you mention that before I ran off?!!

John: *Shrugs* I guess I forgot.....

Isaiah: No you didn't...

Kate: Ok guys guys!! We don't have enough time to go but we should just hurry up and find Maria.

*John looks back and sees a army of guards and shadows approaching.*

John: Looks like we got company....

Kate: We'll hold these guys off for now.

Isaiah: And I go off alone and find Maria in this dark mysterious building I never been in alone while you two hold them off? Yea not sticking together isn't quite a better plan huh? Hey John why don't you just make a unbreakable rock wall and lets just go and find Maria ALL TOGETHER?.....

*John and Kate didn't hear Isaiah and rushes off to fight off the guards.*

Isaiah: Tsk whatever. *Turns around and runs inside the building and into the halls.* No guards or shadows here... They all must be outside. *Hears someone approaching.*

*As Isaiah hides and waits for his victim he notices its Maria with Samantha.*

Isaiah: Maria!!!!

Maria: Isaiah?

Isaiah: Are you alright?

Maria: Yes, where are the others?

Isaiah: They're outside. Come on we should get out of here.

Samantha: Wait!!! Don't go.

Isaiah: Hey you're the one that attacked us early.

Samantha: No I'm not here to fight you anymore. I need your help.

Maria: She's with us for now. Just trust her....

Isaiah: Ok then, but what is it?

Samantha: Its Duke..... He's planning on creating a army of new Shadows and spreading them out all over the world. I need your help to help me stop him. Before its too late. Please.

Isaiah: Take me to him.

Maria: I'm coming along. I got a personal stake in this...

Samantha: Thank you. This way hurry. *Runs down a hall.*

Isaiah: Lets hurry!!! *Follows Samantha*

Maria: Right. *Follows along.*

*As Isaiah, Samantha, and Maria run down the dark hallway leading to Duke's lab. John and Kate finally arrive.*

John: Hey sorry we're late. What did we miss?

Isaiah: Nothing yet.

Kate: *looks at Samantha* Who's she?

Maria: Don't worry she's with us now.

Samantha: His room is just ahead.

*A door stands in front of their way and as everyone stands there. Isaiah slowly pushes the door open slowly. And enters the room. Glass chambers of many types of Shadows float inside by the walls close to each other from both walls. Everyone walks in slowly and looks around.*

Isaiah: ....... What are these things? *Looks into the glass chambers.*

Samantha: They're called Omegas.. He's planning on cloning them and sending them all over the world.

Isaiah: Well is there a way to defeat them?

Samantha: I'm afraid not.. He made them indestructable.... And no one will be able to stop them.

*Duke appears in the center of the room.*

Duke: Yes they will soon be all over the world annihilating mankind and live in a world of peace.

John: I don't understand. Why are you doing this?

Duke: This is world is full of war, death, and sickness. With humans around they continue to cause chaos, and fail to cooperate with each other. Each day they bring themselves one step closing to more wars. And with these creations of mine. They will rid everything in site. And that is why no one must live. And with me as their God. I'm bringing the new world to them. A WORLD OF DARKNESS!!!! *Purple flames surround him.* I can't let you 5 interfer with my plans and therefore you must DIE!!!!!!!