Sequel: RemiX 2: Reunite

RemiX

Chapter 14: Darkness Evolution and Illusion

*Duke's facility finally taken down and destroyed, Maria and the others believe they have defeated Duke but lost Isaiah in the progress.*

Maria: ISAIAH!!!!!!..........ISAIAAAH!!!!! *Tears flow in eyes* He's gone...

Kate: I'm.....Sure he's..... Alright.....

John: ........ya..

*The building, now a pile of broken down structures laid in piles and somewhere in the piles something was moving the rubbles of the building and out crawls Isaiah. Isaiah staggers towards the water where he saw nothing but pitch black. Blood running down Isaiah's head and a mysterious mark appears on Isaiah's right hand. Isaiah looks down and feels a burning pain on the right side of his body as he is covered in dark flames. Panic thoughts ran through Isaiah's mind as he dropped to the ground and rolled around but it was no good and within a matter of time, Isaiah was consumed by dark flames. A few minutes passed by and Isaiah stood up completly dark and eyes glowing completly yellow. With no hesitation he takes off running out into the ocean followed by thousands of him. As Samantha flew back to the city Maria spots a sea of darkness approaching. She quickly alerts everyone and the aircraft comes to a stop and watches the clones run by.*

Maria: What are these things?

Kate: I don't know. But they're heading straight towards town c'mon!!

*As the ship flies ahead the shadows all stop moving and all fade away except one.*

Maria: That looks like it could be Isaiah....

Kate: Where?

Maria: Down there!!

*The aircraft comes down to ground level and lights fall onto the shadow that looks like Isaiah. Maria comes on to top and looks down to see if it was Isaiah. She calls out to him but no response. John and the others come up and looks at him and calls out to him but still no response came from Isaiah. Before Maria could jump down to get up close, he slowly fades away. Into thin air.*

Maria: Isaiah?.....

*And he was never to be seen again....*