Sequel: RemiX 2: Reunite

RemiX

Chapter 5: Rude Training

*Maria agrees to join Isaiah and the others in hope of revealing most of her questions to what is happening to her. Maria waits by the river shore looking out into the river watching it flow gently down the stream. Its a full moon and everyone else arrives in black coats*

*Isaiah, John, and Katie are all wearing black coats. Their faces are being hidden with hoods over their heads. They appear standing on water*

Isaiah: Hello again Maria....*Walks over towards the shore* Whenever you're ready step out to into the water.

Maria: Are you kidding? I'm not going in there.

Isaiah: Don't worry you won't fall in. Just concentrate your energy into your feet and walk out here. You'll be fine.

*Maria does exactly what Isaiah instructed and with a few attempts she manages to stay on water and walks on it*

Maria: I'm..... Walking on water!

John: Yes but now you'll have to learn how to use your powers in battle and master it.

Katie: Now we can begin. *Charges at Maria*

Maria: !!! *moves arms in a circular motion and water comes rushing around Katie pushing her away*

Isaiah: Hm she knows how to fight. But doesn't know how she knows.

John: Like I said before. All the knowledge and strength is passed on to the one they care for.

Isaiah: Hmm well there's no turning back now. *Rushes off and shoots a fireball at Maria*

*Maria doesn't react in time and gets hit.*

Isaiah: Oh no!.... Did I kill her?

Maria: *Comes up from the water behind Isaiah* Hm no.

John: A clone?

*Ten more Marias comes up from the water in water form*

Isaiah: Oh she's good.

*A huge wave comes rushing at everyone caused by Katie*

Katie: But not good enough. *makes a giant whirlpool sucking in all the clones into it*

John: Great where is she now?

*Water stays calm as Isaiah and the others look for the real Maria*

Maria: Hrrrrrraaaaaaa *forms a giant hand out of water and slaps at the water causing a enormous tidal wave rushing at them*

Isaiah: ......Oh this is some bull- *Gets pushed underwater*

John: *Comes out of the water and charges at Maria while punching and kicking at her* Come on!!

Maria: *Blocks and dodges most John's hits*

Katie: *Flies kick Maria from behind and sends a gust of wind blowing Maria up into the air and appears next to her* When we fight up here. This is my advantage!! *Ax kicks Maria down into the water*

*Just as Maria went underwater, the entire surface of the river turned into Ice.*

Isaiah: ......She's under there....

John: Look out you two!!! *Jumps back as a ice spike comes rushing out from underneath*

*A field of ice spikes come rushing out from underneath the ice and they all try to avoid being impaled.*

Isaiah: I think she got us.

John: Hmmm not yet... *Closes eyes and puts hand on the ground*

Isaiah: John what are you-

John: Just wait.... Aaah there you are. *Stomps the ground and raises a hand*

*A large rock pillar comes from the ice and along with Maria. Maria lands in the branches of trees and falls down*

John: Looks like this concludes our training for the day.