Sequel: RemiX 2: Reunite

RemiX

Chapter 7: A Cry for Help

*As Isaiah walked home alone, he heard sirens from a far away distance. He follows the sound of the sirens as he saw fire trucks and ambulance rushing by. The trucks led him back to Maria's house, which was on fire and fire fighters rushed to put the fire out. After the fire was put out, Isaiah rushed in to find Maria but nothing was here just ruined furniture and burnt walls. Isaiah rushes back home and finds John and Kate asleep in bed.*

Isaiah: WAKE UP YOU TWO!!! *Flips John and Kate's bed over.*

John: Aaah what the hell is it?!?

Isaiah: Its about Maria!! She's missing!!

Kate: What do you mean she's missing?!

Isaiah: Her house was set on fire and she's nowhere to be found!!! Its like as if something broke in and took her away. We have to go find her before something bad happen to her!!

*Back at Duke's facility, Duke enters a room with a cell and puts Maria in there.*

Maria: You can't keep me in here forever. My friends will find you soon and get me out of here and we will all kick your ass!!!!

Duke: heheheheheheh...... Your friends defeating me? Tsk, I'm a God!! They have no chance against me!! Besides they'll never make here this far. Samantha, go take care of her friends. And don't fail me!

Samantha: Yes Master. *Vanishes*

*Samantha and army of men and Shadows all set off to go and track down Isaiah, John, and Kate.*

Isaiah: This is no good. We'll never be able to find her.

Katie: Don't give up yet. We still need some time.

John: She could've gone too far, but where?

*A explosion nearby stops their movements and looks to see where it came from. As they were distracted, Samantha comes from above and swings a staff at them while aircrafts comes from the sky and out comes men with guns and riding on the backs on a Shadow Crawlers.*

Samantha: I can't let you go any further.

Katie: And who are you?

Samantha: Its a waste of time to tell you my name. Because you won't live long enough to remember it. *Raises hand and all soldiers raises their guns and aim*

John: Stay close together. *Creates a rock barrier*

Samantha: FIRE!!!!

*All soldiers fire their weapons at the barrier.*

Isaiah: We can't just stay in here while they shoot at us. Nnnn they're wasting our time.

John: *Goes underground*

Isaiah: John? Hey!!!

John: *puts the barrier down* What?

Isaiah: *Looks around and sees all the men and shadows gone.* Umm where did they.... Go?

John: I took them underground buried them fifthy feet under. They should really think twice before messing with us.

Kate: Well now what about that woman? Where is she?

*Samantha appears in front of them and hits Kate with her staff and electricity runs through Kate and knocks her out.*

John: Kate!! *Sends a rock at Samantha.*

*Samantha dodges it and pulls out a needle and reappears behind John and injects him with it.*

John: !!! Nnnnn.....I.... Can't. *falls to the ground*

Isaiah: John!!!

*A angry expression falls upon Isaiah's face.*

Isaiah: WILL.....U.....QUIT WASTING OUR TIME DAMMIT!!!!!! *Glows red all over body*