Sequel: Back 2 Good
Status: Finished! Look for the sequel soon! :)

Mutiny Below

Hissy Fit

Natalia

As soon as I woke up, I stumbled to the kitchen. Nick's room was empty so I figured he'd gone out for some reason or another. I retrieved the Tropicana carton from the top shelf and reached into the cabinet for a glass, but instead found only a bright green sticky note.

Ha Ha! You get to wash the dishes! Love you, little sister!

I shook my head as I crumpled up the small green paper and tossed it into the metal trash bin under the sink. Instead of washing all his dirty dishes, I washed only one glass. I poured myself a cup of orange juice and went into the den where I curled up in my favorite chair in the corner of the room. I picked up To Kill A Mockingbird, which was the next book on my list to read.

Six hours later, I was still in the same position on the last chapter when Nick came in hurriedly. He began pacing back and forth in front of me, biting his lip.

"Just tell me whatever it is."

His head jerked up and his eyes met mine. "Nat, don't be mad."

"Just say it, Nick. I already know it's going to be bad since you're making a hole in the carpet with your pacing."

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Okay. Well....we're kiiiinda going to stay in Arizona."

I jumped up from my chair and crossed my arms. "What?! No way. No freaking way."

"Please, please, please? Nat, you have to go!"

"For how long, Nick?"

"Just until Warped starts."

"Warped?! That's like two months away!"

"I know, I know. But I really want you to meet everyone."

"Nick, you know I don't like new people!"

"But they're my friends, Nat. And they're all really excited to meet you."

"I really hate you right now." I tossed the finished book into my chair and went to my room, slamming the door behind me. I collapsed onto my bed and buried my face in my pillow.

There's no way he's getting me to leave this house.

-

"Natalia Arabella, get your ass out of bed!"

I groaned and rolled over, but instead of rolling onto the cold side of the bed, I rolled completely off and fell to the floor, my arm colliding painfully with my wooden nightstand on the way down. I cursed under my breath and got off the floor going out into the hallway where Nick was standing with a bright smile.

"What are you so smiley about?"

"We're going to Arizona today! Aren't you excited?"

"Uh, Nick, get it through your pretty red head. I. Am. Not. Going."

"Oh yes you are."

"Oh no I'm not. There is no way in hell I am going to Arizona with you."

"Nat, if I have to drag you there myself, I will. I'm not kidding."

"Well, you go on ahead with that, big brother."

I went back into my room to get some clothes for the day but when I opened my closet, half of my clothes were gone.

"What the hell did you do with my clothes?"

"They're all packed in your suitcase. For Arizona."

"Whatever. I'm not going."

I grabbed some of the remaining clothes and went into my bathroom for a quick shower. When I came back out, Nick was waiting on my bed.

"Well, don't you look nice. Is that because you're meeting so many guys today?"

I just shook my head at him. "No way. I have things to do."

"Like what?"

I glared at him and he just chuckled. "Come on, Nat. We have to get to the airport before we miss our flight."

"I'm not going!"

"Don't make this harder than it has to be."

I ignored him and went into the kitchen to get my orange juice. I sat down with my glass and crossed my arms. He followed me in and just looked at me sitting there. Then he began to laugh.

"You think I'm kidding."

He simply walked over to my chair and pulled me up. Once I was standing, he grabbed my wrist and began to pull me toward the front door. I tried to drag my feet and that slowed him down somewhat. Eventually, he got tired of dragging me. He reached down and hooked his arm behind my knees, picking me up and swinging me over his shoulder.

"Nick, freaking put me down! I'm not going to Arizona with you!"

"Oh yes, baby sister, you are. And you're going to like it."

I hit him as hard as I could in the back which produced some sort of cough-choke noise from him and then a laugh. When we reached the car, he set me in the front seat and shut the door quickly. I pulled on the door handle but it wouldn't budge. The jackass had put the child safety locks on. I huffed and glared at him as he got in the driver's side. He chuckled at me and began to back out of the driveway.

My arm is sore. I'm being dragged to Arizona against my will.

Well, at least he can't make me put on my seatbelt.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so very excited about this story so pretty please show some love, mkay?

I'm pretty sure the next chapter will be mine as well :)

Marissa <3