Sequel: Back 2 Good
Status: Finished! Look for the sequel soon! :)

Mutiny Below

Trouble

Jayce

I stretched out on the couch and yawned. I’d left Phoenix early this morning, in hopes of something good coming from it. When I arrived home however, I learned that today was a band practice day. I got a quick kiss on the cheek from John before he skipped out of our apartment. Since John had left first, Nick felt safe enough to give me a full on-the-lips kiss before he also left for practice.

My stomach still flipped when I thought about it. The way his hands were cool against my cheeks and the sweet moment just before he pulled away where I could feel him smiling against my lips. It all drove me crazy.

And then I had been left alone to stew around the place, imagining more kisses from my not-boyfriend. I sighed and raised my arms over the arm rest of the couch as I closed my eyes. Apparently band practice was no longer a four or five hour project. It was an all day thing.

I frowned as I put the little pieces together. The boys were probably drinking and messing around with their instruments, not practicing in the least bit, making none of them able to drive. I pondered on whether or not I should grab my keys and drive over, just to see if my suspicions were correct, but then the apartment door opened.

I sat up, resting my weight on my elbows as I strained my neck to see who would come through the hall. My stomach dropped as I stared into those hazel eyes, completely dumbstruck.

Nick smirked. “Honey, I’m home.” His smirk widened as he set his guitar case down by the living room entrance. Then he walked over andskillfully hopped over the back of the couch, startling me as he straddled my hips with ease.

The breath was nearly knocked out of my lungs from shock. “Wh–,” I couldn’t even form words. Embarrassment mixed with the adrenaline and my cheeks flushed. Nick chuckled before leaving a small kiss on my nose and moving so that he was sitting at my feet.

“John called, by the way.” He situated both me and himself so that my feet were on top of his lap. He started to massage them as he continued to talk nonchalantly. “Something about the label wanting to take them out to dinner.” He shrugged and then smiled at me.

It was absolutely strange, mad even. This boy simply bewildered me. I didn’t know how to act or talk around him, but it was like he knew every right word to say.

“So it looks as if we’ll have the place to ourselves for a few more hours.” His smile turned back into a smirk and one eyebrow rose. “What do you say?”

“Say about wh-what?” I cursed mentally for stumbling over my words as I quickly pulled my feet from him. I stood up after that, making my way to the kitchen. I needed to do something before I just threw myself at him.

He followed me. “I don’t know. Maybe a little swim down at the pool?”

I stopped at the sink and leaned over it as I briefly closed my eyes. The pool wasn’t such a bad idea. It was dark outside, but the pool was still in public. There wasn’t much trouble we could get into if there were other people around. We could even invite Eric and Natalia down. The pool seemed like a much better plan than staying in the small apartment with just Nick and me for hours.

“Yeah, pool sounds good.” I twirled around and bit my bottom lip. Nick was still in the doorway, thankfully, but those eyes were smoldering. I wouldn’t be able to stand it much longer. I dropped eye contact and went to pass him. “I’ll just go grab my suit.”

I was surprised when he let me pass him. There was no physical contact, but I held my breath until I was already through the living room and headed down the hallway. The tension was killing me.

I changed fast. I threw my hair up and then grabbed a towel on my way to the door. Nick was already there, waiting with two towels and thatgorgeous smile of his.

I nodded at him as he opened the door for me and followed me outside. It was dark out and I listened attentively as Nick locked the door. Then there was the awkward walk all the way to the pool. I wanted to say something, but every time I would turn and open my mouth, those curious hazel eyes would shut me up.

Relief flooded through me as we finally reached the small fenced in area. I ditched my towel at the closest chair and stripped out of my tiny shorts and tank. I ignored Nick on purpose, but I still got goose bumps as he eyed me up and down. My stomach churned before I dived right into the warm water.

I swan a few laps to settle my nerves, but then I realized there wasn’t another body in the water. I surfaced and pushed the hair out of my face. Nick was sitting on the chair I’d left my clothes and towel on, just watching me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and swam over to the edge in front of him. “Are Nat and Halvo coming?”

“Nope.” He smiled and a shiver ran up my body.

“Why are you just sitting there?”

“I’m enjoying the view.” He really smirked this time and despite myself, I giggled. The water had calmed me in a way and I was back to my usual playful self. I cupped my hand and threw some water at him. “Hey!” He jumped up quick, making me laugh harder.

“That’s what you get.”

“That’s not very nice.”

“Well, I can’t help that.”

“Yeah, you can.” I bit my bottom lip. Just his expression was making electricity run through my body. He took a step closer. “Why don’t you come out of the pool?”

“Why don’t you come in?” I threw back at him. It was quiet for a few minutes as we stared at one another. I could see the longing in his warm eyes, and I was pretty sure he could see it in mine too.

“Fine.” I exhaled loudly, not realizing I’d been holding my breath for his answer.

I arched my eyebrows as he walked forward without taking his shirt off. Then he turned quickly and walked right past the pool. “What are you doing?” I watched befuddled as he winked at me and then disappeared into the small building attached to the pool.

I floated in the water for a moment, wondering what in the hell he could want in the laundry room, before my curiosity got the best of me. I pulled myself out of the pool and carefully tip toed toward the room. I glanced around to make sure no one was around before I entered.

The lights were off, making it difficult to try and find Nick, even if the room was about the size of my bathroom. I fumbled for the light switch but another hand grabbed mine before I found it.

His fingers curled around my hand and pulled me forward until I ran right into him. He chuckled and let go of my hand to cup my face. Then those perfect lips I’d been craving touched mine.

It was dark, we were alone, and I completely lost control.

My arms wrapped around his neck as my body pressed against his. Our lips moved in sync as his hands trailed down my sides and onto my lower back. There was something in the way his fingertips felt against my skin that made it to where I couldn’t get enough. I leaned up on my tip toes and kissed him harder. I could feel him smirking into it as he bent down a little, skillfully picking me up and holding me to him by my thighs.

A giggle escaped as he placed me on top of one of the washing machines. I wrapped my legs around his tiny waist and pulled him in closer as my fingers played with his hair. He broke away from my lips to start trailing small kisses down my jaw. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip as his hands gently caressed the underside of my thighs. He kissed my neck, and my collar bone, and my shoulder, and then my collar bone again. He started to leave small bite marks on my neck as he worked back up to my lips. The muscles in my legs reflexively tightened around him, making it just that much harder to resist.

I know I should have pushed him away. I know I should have ran away, like I had before, but my resolve was gone. I wasn’t in love with the boy in front of me, but I couldn’t resist him anymore either. I didn’t want to resist.

My hands dropped from his hair, down his arms, and settled at his waist. I hesitated for a moment, but then he kissed me again on the lips and I didn’t care. I traced my nails up his sides while pulling his shirt up with my thumbs. He raised his arms and pulled away for those few seconds it took to push his shirt off.

“Jayce,” he started to talk but I grinded my hips against his and my name turned into a moan. He gripped my thighs tighter while I reconnected our lips. The kisses were deeper and a little sloppier now and we both knew where this was leading.

His body was so warm against mine. His hands went up my sides and I shivered at the sensation. I let my fingers drop to the front of his shorts where the small tie that held them up was. I untied it with one swift pull and the things slipped off his hips. I couldn’t help but giggle at completely shocked state as he pulled away from me again.

There was just enough light from outside that I could see his eyes. He widened them and stared at me. I bit my bottom lip and rested my arms back around his neck, pulling him in inch by inch. Once he was only centimeters away, he unfroze and closed the distance between us.

He had a little difficulty getting my wet bottoms off, but finally he realized they were tied at the sides and that made things easier. He pulled at the laces and ran his tongue against my bottom lip, making me moan into his mouth. He chuckled again, pulling me closer to the edge of the machine.

We both groaned as he entered me and I tugged his hair. He buried his head into my shoulder, every now and then placing a kiss on my neck. I’m pretty sure I left quite a few scratch marks on his back, though I couldn’t check once we were done. It was still pitch black and I had a hard enough time just trying to find my bathing suit bottoms that had mysteriously disappeared.

Nick ended up having to go out and grab my shorts and tank for me. Neither of us said a word on the way back to the apartment. I could see him grinning from the corner of my eye the whole way though. It was so wrong, but something about it was right too. I couldn’t lie about that.

My body completely froze as we entered the living room and two stormy green eyes locked with mine. My throat swelled and the fear and guilt over weighed the lust from before.

“Hey.” John sat up and smiled at us, curiously furrowing his eyebrows. “What happened?” He gestured to Nick and my eyes widened as I glanced at Nick. The front of his clothes, where I had been pressed up against him, was soaked.

Nick laughed. “Someone thought it would be funny to get me all wet.” He looked over at me and raised one eyebrow. My mouth opened and I stared at him. It was way too easy for him to lie like that.

“Well, you might want to change. Halvo and Nat are coming over with some new movies.” John turned his attention back to the television.

“Yeah.” Nick had to forcefully push me so that I moved down the hall. He squeezed my sides before ducking into his guest room. I shuffled my feet down the rest of the hall, to the bedroom. I was still in complete shock.

I couldn’t believe I just had sex with Nick. I couldn’t believe John had been here the whole time, waiting for us. I couldn’t believe Nick had lied so easily and John had trusted us so easily. I couldn’t believe any of this.

And then my gut knotted up and bile rose in my throat. There was one thing I knew for sure.

Nick didn’t use a condom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jayce. holy crap. I can't believe we're already on chapter thirty. where has the time gone? and why do I feel like I'm always writing small sex scenes for this story? X D comment?
xooxEmber