Status: Active

I Have A Sister? No Way?!

Eli

I woke up at about 11:00 A.M. I walked downstairs yawning and saw my mom and her boyfriend in the kitchen. My mom was making breakfast and her boyfriend was reading the paper. I didnt like her boyfriend. He was such a jackass. I walked into the kitchen and kissed my mom on the cheek.

"Morning mom! Morning Ted." I said to her boyfriend.

"Good morning sweetheart! Happy Birthday!"

"Awwwwwwwwwh! Thanks mom." I hugged her.

"Happy Birthday brat." Ted said. See? A jackass. I walked back upstairs and changed my clothes. I was wearing a halter top and jean shorts, with my flip flops and Gucci purse. I grabbed my sunglasses, keys, phone and headed out the door.

"I'll be back later. Im gonna go for a walk."

"Okay. Breakfast should be ready in about 20 minutes."

"Okay." I walked out the door and started walking about town. I looked at all the trees and cars that passed by. I looked at the ground as I walked for the next block. I made a loop and then came back to my house.

"Im back." I shouted.

"Breakfast is ready." I walked into the kitchen and I saw that there was bacon, eggs, bacon, blueberries, strawberries and bananas. And in the middle there was a big cake that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI!" in the middle of the cake. I smiled and my mom started lighting the candles. I smiled and ran over and hugged her.

"Thank you mom!"

"Now make a wish." I closed my eyes and then blew out my candles. My mom cheered and we ate. Thankfully Ted had to go to work. I opened my presents and saw that my mom got me the movie Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, some money, some CDs and some other little things.

"Thanks mom! This is the best birthday ever!" I smiled and hugged her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
The second chapter.
I know that its really short and stupid and Im sorry.
Please comment and subscribe.