Status: Active

I Have A Sister? No Way?!

Mikaela

Lacey was swinging our arms high in the air as we walked. The air was cool but both of us were getting soaked by the rain. I knew my bag wouldn't let in any water, so my camera would be safe. We chatted about nothing really, I told her about my camera and we'd both agreed to have a photo taking time at lunch, this was going to be awesome!

"You hear about a kid joining our lunch group?? Stacey mentioned it yesterday to me, it's so confusing...why would Stacey bring someone new to our group?? We've nearly finished school..." she muttered at the end, I was too excited to worry about having a new kid in our group, the more the merrier is what people say right??

"That's alright, someone new could be fun!" I sqweeled, before jumping up and down at seeing my school. So I'm the weird one who liked school...I don't mind! Lacey sighed deeply but gave me a small smile,

"Your a loon!" she burst out with the rainy air filling with laughter. I started jumping around like a mad man, and then started pulling her towards school. Her feet missing steps but her huge pretty smile spread across her face,

"That's why your my bestfriend Lace!" I screeched as we ran through the thick rain. I hoped it stopped before lunch came.

------
Lunch came quicker then I'd exspected. I wasn't complaining, I just didn't realise it would have come so quick. Me and Lacey walked from the cafe and raced over to Our tree. When I say Our tree, we claimed it in Year 7 over a couple of Year 11's. Believe me when I say, that day gave us all brownie points with everyone else through the school.

Stacey, Leon, Brooke and a new kid was sitting on the grass. The tree was the biggest on the field and it gave us the best shaded place when it was majorly sunny. Thankfully the sky had stopped raining for a little while.
Leon stood up and ran to me. Catching my whole small body into his arms and waving me in the air. The air in my lungs escaped a little too much when he threw me over his shoulder, and started rushing back over to our group. Everyone was laughing, the new kid having a light chuckle...

"Leon, put me down! I have a skirt!" I screamed. Hitting his back with force, he soon dropped me on my butt and smiled at me when I looked up at him. I couldn't be angry at him, he was amazing as his smiles.

The hour went past way too quickly. I got a present from everyone but the new kid, but I didn't exspect anything from him. It was good that Leon now had another guy to talk too in our group, while us girls went off around the tree, taking pictures on my camera.
The rest of the day went from there like a flash, first the bell rang for class, then my next two lessons just rushed by. It was already time to go home and I was jumping so much everyone I'm sure would have thought I'd taken something.

"Girl, I think we need a sleep over soon. Get Leon, Stacey, Brooke and that new kid...whatever his name is again, over too yeah??" Lacey said as we started walking towards home. I wondered what my mum and dad had planned for after school today. Maybe we'd go round the cinema, or an aracade I hadn't been too??

"Yeah, that'll be awesome hun. Right...this is my turning, I'll see you tomorrow. Talk to you tonightmaybe ok??" I smiled wide at her. Hugged her tightly and then ran down my road. The smile fully on my face, till I got to my door.

Both parents cars where gone. The house looked empty...where could they be?? I opened the door slowly, and found nothing but silence in the way of habiting the space. I rushed to the kitchen, wondering if my mum left a note...nothing. This was starting to panic me.

I walked to the frontroom door, the door only open a jar, but inside it was really really dark for what it normally is. Taking hold of a small breath, I landed my hand on the handle and pushed gently...

A huge burst of cheers rang through the air. I'm sure I could have jumped 10 foot in the air at the surprise I felt. My mum, dad and Ronnie were standing around with the rest of my family. It was amazing!

Ronnie walked over to me slowly, my smile grew huge when he huddled my legs to him anlooked up smiling. I picked him up slowly and hugged him to me. His little legs wrapping tightly round my waist, while his arms around my neck.

"Wuv you boobaa!" he muffled out, then gave me the sloppiest kiss ever on my cheek. I kissed his forehead and hugged him close to me again. He was everything to me. The rest of the night was great, I opened all my presents, mostly everything was Hello Kitty, which I love by the way.

I'd put Ronnie to sleep tonight, and he went without any hassle. My parents were quite amazed and then as all my other family left by 11, we wondered upstairs to bed. My mum and dad both gave me a kiss on the forehead, hoping I had a great birthday, and I made it perfectly clear I had.

I snuggled into my bed. The covers gave me warmth that brang a small smile to my face, but in the back of my head, I felt like something was missing. My smile faded quickly and I stared blankly at the ceiling. Something wasn't right...something was missing...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short =/...
But it's got a twist on the bottom!! =D
~*~