Status: Comments mean faster updates ;D

This is NOT a Love Story.

17 year old Alihanna Vho rushed from her Lake front high school just in time to catch the 3:45 train. If she didn't catch that train, she would be late for her job at the day care. 4 year old Kimi hated when she was late. Ali had to start packing from 3 to make sure she got out of school on time to make the train. Sometimes, when she didn't, she would be met at the door by a tearful Kimi, clutching at a bunny Ali gave her a while back. She hated to see Kimi cry, so she tried to make it on time. Eliot, Kimi's 2 year old brother, was a little calmer, but he too did'nt like when Ali was late. Ali was their favorite in all the day care.

Ali ran off the train to 10th and Ontario, ignoring the dense Chicago rush hour traffic. Seeing the daycare in plain sight, Ali slowed to a walk to calm her breathing. The sign for "Loving Hands" Daycare gleamed bright in the fall sun. Walking into the daycare, Alihanna dropped her bags and called out. "I'm here!" Sarah, the owner of the daycare, bustled out of a back room. "Ali, thank God you're here. Kimi won't stop crying." Ali made a face. "But I'm here on time." Sarah just looked at her with worried eyes. "I don't think she's crying about that. This morning, her Father dropped her off. You should go see what's wrong." "Okay," Ali agreed.

Ali walked silently to the room were Kimi was. "Hey, Kimster. What's wrong?" Ali sat down next to her. Kimi immediately put her head into Ali's arm. "My mommy, she left us!" Ali was surprised. Kimi's mother, Rosalind, was a very beautiful woman. She was always nice, and always tipped Ali for watching Kimi later than 6:30. "What do you mean, she left you? Did she go on a trip?" Kimi shuddered and hiccuped. "Mommy and daddy had a fight, and mommy left us! Daddy says she's not coming back!"

P.S - People are asking where the idea for this story came from; I'm kinda embarrassed to admit its real life. This guy; he has 3 kids that I adore, his wife left him, and we get along so well. I guess I make it awkward with all my sexual tension; Eh? What...he's hot and I would like to bang him. Stupid age differences. Lmao. Hope you like it ;D <3

-Kiwi
  1. Abandoned...Kids?
    Kimi. Eliot . Ali.
  2. ..And The Cliche Begins...
    He's too handsome to be lonely.
  3. Pay Attention; Or You Might Miss It
    Kids. Aren't they Adorable?
  4. Dancers Luck
    Depends on the Length of your Leap
  5. Simple Things .
    Short & Sweet .
  6. One Call
    She shouldn't have picked up the phone
  7. Sweet Saviour
    Superman in a kitchen apron.
  8. Blood Sugar Sex Majik
    My Lovely Man
  9. Dances with Electricity
    Sparks; Shocks; Lighting
  10. Angels and Demons
    It happened again.
  11. Knees Weak?
    I'll stand you up.
  12. Look Only At Me
    Kisses and Confessions
  13. Confessions;
    Secrets and Promises.